ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    28TH MARCH WAS MY LAST DAY WORKING FOR ZARA :'(

    From the bottom of my heart,THANK YOU SO MUCH for being the best people around. You guys are the reason why i look forward to go to work each day. Thank you for tolerating my nonsense,craziness,loudness,hyper-activeness and most importantly,my unglamourous voice when singing Empire State Of mind in the stockroom everyday! ;D You guys are the best. And Aufa,thank you for giving me this job. If it wasn't for you,i wouldnt have sucha experience working in retail line and i wouldnt have met such beautiful people. I definitely am gonna miss each and everyone of you. Like,hell loooooooooot! But one thing for sure,i'll be back and work there one day,god's willing. And thank you for being proud of me for i am a good worker,as according to ya'll. And it's a pleasure to know that the door is always open for my comeback. I'll be back,definitely! It's a pleasure working in Zara GWC and thank you for making my FIRST job ever,an unforgettable one! Love you guys!

    XOXO,DILLA BEYONCE' ;DDDD

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 @01:24 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.