ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    I won't hesitate to pay Singapore's Universal Studio a visit for the second time! <:



    Week's been pretty fine now that i've recovered almost fully i'd say. No more those fever cough flu and sore throat nonsense. Everyday,all i'm looking forward for is school and more of schools. Accounting has been treating me perfectly. The modules are great,tho sometimes the lectures brings me to sleep hahahaha. Nothing's new about me right <: What else can i say? I don't mind travelling all the way to Simei almost everyday caz i got the best college ;D What's not,i like it when i'm all occupied,especially with my assignments. Ain't it great to be this way! Now,who says school life is boring? <:

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, April 29, 2010 @21:35 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.