ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    Nothing more but just a very close friend at heart who is there for one another <:

    Hai,i've been liking you,and i like you and i will still continue liking you. Just so you know,i'm a very determined person and i will only stick to just one - Which is you. A guy who is so honest,so beautiful,so strong,so gentlemanly and so amazing. Someone whom i can talk about anything under the sun,who can click really well with me and the one who never fails to make my day tho you annoyed me big time. I couldn't ask for more. Your warmth smile and hug can never makes me forget how to smile each day. Thank you for entering my life. It's really blissful. Let's us leave to fate to do it's job,yes? ;)

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 13, 2010 @20:17 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.