ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    1 long months it has been. So many things happened beyond & within my expectations. Expect and unexpected things took place. Tears of joy and tears of sadness. Achievements, dreams, future and successfullness. If only i can sum everything up in just one word, that'll be really great. Nevertheless, im still glad im still breathing and living in this world full of gratitute and optimism :)


    I might wanna make a promise, once i am really free, i'll upload every meaningful pictures that is captured within the period of my hiatus. Theres alot to show and share, i don't even know which/how to choose. Whatever it is, this weekend's gonna be great! Simply because my family and the cousin's are going to Pulau Tioman for a short vacation! :D I mean, of course since it has been 8 years since we've been there and i bet everything change, big time! And that, makes me excited a little bit now. Hehehe. Hopefully, it'll be a great vacation since imma snorkel like i used to back then when i was a little girl and to swim at the gorgeous waterfall! :D


    YA'LL HAVE A GREAT VACATION!

    Labels:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, April 28, 2011 @22:07 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.