ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    allooohaaa .

    yes yes . im in a goody mood todae . ahks .
    yerp u noe y .
    todae's juz my FERST month wit Him .
    well .
    though itz only da ferst month .
    heyy . at least we make it horr .
    ahks .

    yesterdae i wass damn pissed off by dat lil' rascal .
    my sis leyy .
    aiyoyo .
    wells . she actually erase all my Inbox .
    at my phone lorr .
    im damn madd .
    yes,i swear!
    ahks .
    yaarh,da msg'es is all important to me .
    all from Him one larh .
    ahks .
    wells .
    it means a lottt to me .
    i swear .
    bloody hell .
    haiya .
    no comment .
    relaxx dilla .
    breathe in ..
    breathe outt ..

    im fynee*

    yerp yerp . basically dis morning i received 3 msg'es from Him . n yess . n happie . at least he msg me leyy . yesterdae i called him thrice bt still no call from him backk yett . damn . n wells . i told myself to pull everything together . n i understand it . his moody . aites .

    thankk god . he actually remembers bout todae . ahks . surprised me! ermm .. wells,as i guessed . he's moddy yes yes . n dats y no calls . n well . im okeyy wit it larh . n .. ermm .. no nutting . im done .

    oh yea . he wanted to mit me upp todae but i dont tink dats a good idea . cousins at home . n well . mondae shud b okeyy larh B;
    hopeey hope to mit u upp soon! i miss u badly;

    i swear i Love u .

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, November 30, 2006 @12:36 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.