ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    heyy . n yes . i've been home fer soo long n now den i uppdate . ahks . purposely larh . n yerp . todae's juz a normal dae . im dead bored! buttt!!! tanx to my beloved cousins dat actually accompany me at my aunt's house . n yes . i ate 2 packet of Nasi Ayam todae! itz a treat from my aunt . ahks . soo sdapp . n aha . my 2 cousin gonna b at my place fer tonite . ahks . didnt mind at all . coz im not gonna b bored at nite! n hmmph! i talk crapp . heyy . I'm not okayyy!! i'm not okayy!! i'm not okayy!!

    thank God! my sis found my ez'link card olready! ahks . n yes . i wanna try asking my mum if i cud go outt tml to Vivo City . n yes yes . tml's gonna b my FERST month wit Him . n aha . i donnoe if he remembers bout it . n yeks,i hatee it . my nose! i kanna punch wit my sista yesterdae . n my Nose senget olready . verrie painful .

    bubblelerh ;
    yes yes . i wanna mit Him upp tomorrow . n aha . i scared if i cud'nt make it . yalah . last minute mahs . u noe how's my mum is . a weeks plus not meeting each others' actually killings me! nabei . opps! Adilla soo notty horr .


    n Love,slightly mad at u yesterdae . u made me burst my dear . i hate being dat wae towards u . im sorie . n i promise not to repeat it again . i'll be ur happie pill .

    N yes my dear;i Love u ...

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, November 29, 2006 @20:38 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.