ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    heyyhoosss ....... yea yea . ferstly,i've not EATEN!!!! im hungry larhh .. aiyoyo . ermm,my sis have not yet cooked soo,watchevaa . gotta wait fer her lorr . ermmm,im bored . sitting at home &&thank godd! my leg okeyy olready horr . hehe . yesterdae verrie painn horr . aiyo . hehe . serve me rite . walk here&dere again and again . eheeehehee . haiyahh .

    okayokay .. i've juz done helping my sis changing her bloggy skinn . pheww! finish olready horr . nicee nicee . n ermm,nutting . hey,im hungry . hehe . yerp yerp,todaes uppdate is not gonna b dat long,coz . im outt of werds .... soooo,yaya . b4 i ferget! tml is my cousins befdae again soooo, HAPPIE BEFDAE ISHA!!!!! bluekk!

    soo,lets play a game .

    hehe . dis game is fun tauu . but pls,dont hurt urself!! but,dis do hurt! DILLA siao . diamm uh .

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, December 21, 2006 @15:30 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.