ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    yes yes . u noe my usual schedule . sit at home . doing da housewerk,play com blablabla . yerp yerp my siblings is all outt to WestMall . donnoe do watt . ahks . n wells . im alone at home . duhh . ahks . they do ask me to tagg along . but nah .. dowan larh . i got dis menses cramp . n yea . its killing me . baskett . n u noe wat? my wrist gonna sprain soon i tink . coz i type too muchh . n yea . ppl asking me to rite them testis . ahks . aiyoyo . n yea yea . im boredd . i donnoe watt to do . so . all i cud do is to chat n listen to songs . ahks . n im hungry . nahh . watchevaa .
    im now waiting fer his call . n yahh . talink bout it . yerp . about yeaterdae .

    Yeaterdae .

    yeahh . im gonna mit my kambings upp . n neh . he too wanna mit me upp so yeahh . cool . den . mas sae her sis's flight is being deelayed so . got to mit them upp at 9 instead of 8 . haks. baskett . den . its okeyy lorr . soo . happie happie excited olready horr wanna mit Fahmy SEKALI . wen i called him,his fren says dat he's now playing soccer . baskett! mak aii .
    at 319 . soo . its kinda near my house soo . set arh . go see him japp . den wah wah wah . soo bestt hor playy soccer till he 4get bout it i tink . alamakai .

    soo . i juz go to Ifah's blockk n wait fer them lorr . nabei . alone sia . soo scary . summore got soo manyy bangla . aiyoyo . n cats all around! alamak . cockroch summore . aiyoyo . da mcm grammy award . hehe . den waited fer my bitches fer half an hour! nahs .
    i noe larh them . so so so . the main point is ...

    I DIDNT GET TO MIT HIM UPP!

    baskett . wells . at 2am he msg n apologise . huahuahua . lols . wells . no biggy . maybe we're not meant to mit each other . ahks . wells . itz okeyy lorr . n yerp yerp . im waiting fer his call! n yes . my kakak jus bought fer me Old Chang Kee . woohooo .

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 @15:29 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.