ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Diila's feeling is kinda unusual todae . coz,sumbody actually make her feel WOW . she appreciate dat POEM alots . n heyy,u really wanna make me cry wen reading it my dear .


    PRINCESS


    As pretty as the ocean, of flowing blue waters
    As pretty as the wide field, of dancing bed of roses
    But nothing is as pretty, as vibrant as thee
    The girl who was named Nur Adilla Bte Ramli


    Voluptious and curvy, a body of an angel
    A big kind heart, and eyes made of pearl
    Those long lean legs, so shiny and smooth
    Those long black hair, that dances as she moves


    I call her my princess, cause she is like one
    I like to chat with her, cause she is fun
    She makes me strong, but i'll go weak
    For i'll crumble to pieces when she sway her hips


    Oh princess oh princess, u make me go mad
    You always make me happy and never ever sad
    You make me feel alive when i'm almost dead
    If i'm ever given the world, i'll trade it for u instead


    I've met so many girls in my life before
    But u are the one that always stands out more
    As you are special to me among the rest
    Cause in my heart, princess, u are the best.


    &&dats the POEM i got from HIM . n heyy,i really love it okeyy . &&he's gonna write again&again&again fer me . weee! its really short&swit . &&wella,dat POEM make me cryy horr . im soo touched! verrie touched . He is soo romantic seyy . eheheehe . no comment fer now . im outt of werds . sorrie . =)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, December 18, 2006 @18:35 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.