ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    hallu .. ahaa . okeyy okeyy . welcumm to my neww skinn . it took me a daes&sum hours to complete it . really tiring i tell u . ahaa . n ahks,da skinn is as da same as Kak Shasha's . sorrie liao . coz other one not nicee sia . hehe . im lookin fer da feminine's one larh . dats y . soo,i thought of changing da backround color to white . simply all white . but,i'll try again later . sooo,im tired . i've not eaten &&im hungry! chiippuuueesss .

    sorie Ifah fer da inconvinience . ahaa . thought of asking her fer help,but . ahaa . she's too bz as olwaeyz! ya u noe . n heyy,u noe wat? i actually TERMAKAN one ice dat actually teste lyke a soap! eeewwww . my sis larh . gif me . den i eat lorr . ahaa . having a slight headache now .

    B's not at home i tink soo . he came backk from werk at 3 juz now . soo,i donnoe larh . aiyoyo . ya lorr . i scared sia . he mad or sumthing . ahks . ya larh,yesterdae got online wit Him at midnite &&&he asked me to wait fer him again&again . aiyoyo . den i was lyke . parents gonna be backk home soon den . haiyahh . soo,he gif a missed call at my phone . but,i juz ignore it . sorrie horr . did it fer a reason .

    soo,i wanna eat &watch my drama now . sooo . tagg me horr! n yea . dis is da bestt skinn i can find . lols . takin carrs ppl! till den;

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, December 14, 2006 @16:40 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.