ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    soo basically,i've just got pissed off REAL WELL by Him . n yea,4 daes of waiting fer His call really make me lyke watt onlyy . u want noe? cum i tell u . flash it all now ...

    Thursdae Nite .

    online witt Him at ONE am . yea yea . didnt get da fone call but,at least i got talk to him mah . soo wells,after talk talk talk talk and talk again,he told me he wanna go shopp to buy sumthing . soo,without any thoughts in mind i actually let Him but he PROMISED me dat he's gonna be backk home at 1.10 . ten minutes later lorr . soo . i wait i wait i wait and i waited again and again . he's not backk home . n itz olready reaching TWO . ahaaa . FERST one .

    Fridae .

    he's gonna be outt from S'pore at 12 noon . n yea . i noe and i remember telling Him to call me upp before He went Overseas . soo . i waited and waited lyke damn shit down dere . but still got no farking call from Him . soooo . i guess he forgott bout it or wattsooevaaa . watchevaa . soo . basically,im still in S'pore n im not going to JB . wells . dammit again!

    Sundae .

    yerp yerp,he didnt call me yesterdae coz he's not in here . soo . understood larh horr . n yea yea .
    den he noe i was waiting fer his farking call . n yes,he did call me upp at 8 pm . he told me his fren met wit an accident dere soo,must go backk dere den . ahaaa . soo,yea im mad at dat point of tym coz u noe larh wat he did da past few daes . sooo,i tink if i wanna ask him dat tym,itz lyke no use larh . he's rushing mahs . soo,let it beee . n he told me TWICE dat he's gonna call me da next dae .

    Mondae .

    was my farking dae . i waited fer his call from my switt switt morning till my farking nites . he sae he's gonna call me buttt .... till 2 am,no nutting . soo . tml i have my course n he promised to send me but . with dis happening,i tink and i bet he's not gonna do it man . n yes . wat i thought was ritee . damn rite . he didnt send me . n stupidd shitt Adilla actually waited fer Him till she's actually late to mit Zanna upp! damn me . sorie larh Zanna . ahaa .

    soo,i was mad . and im with mixed feelings . soo,dere's only ONE thing in my mind dat tym was ... i juz dowanna pick upp my bloodyy fone wen he called me coz he really pissed me off!
    soo,bah! dere's a call . private number summore! Fahmy Fahmy and Fahmy i bet . guranteed plus 100% . huhu~ nabeii . soo many times called me . but . how cud i pick upp da fone? prepaid low&im doind my course . so so so ......

    he called me again . so,i felt kinda guilty if im not gonna pickk dat upp . wells,i called Him backk using Zanna's fone . he acted lyke hell,nutting's happening lyke dat . i was lyke . no sorie no nutting at all? u mean . m i at fault or watt? u did nutting huh? n he said he juz wanna pickk me upp . soo i said NO NEED coz im going to McD to eat . kanninna ...

    soo,reached home and i called him upp . i told Him to call me after maghrib . n i waited till 8 . sooo,i got to call him denn . n he farking say dat he thought im da one who's gonna call him upp! wtf? i told him many times n he olready said yes yes yes&yes .

    n u noe wattt? den he noe im madd at him damn damn damn&bloody damn mad! nabei . wanna cry sia lyke dis . yea yea . he said ...

    **n da Thursdae nite,after he gone to da shopp,he went to J.J's placee .
    **on da Fridae,he donnoe do watt . fark larh .
    **on da Mondae,he juz came backk to S'pore .
    **he overslept or watt donnoe larh . soo,he didnt send me den .

    so basically,i've express all my feelings now n yea,im crying,n i hate dis . coz i thought he promised me not to do da same mistakes again . n wells,dis is wat i get again . ahhaaaa . sooo,yes yes,he ask me to cool it down ferst den he's gonna call me upp denn . soo . im farking madd .

    heyy,YOU! if u were to read it,im sorrie,im juz expressing my feeling thru dis . no offence . dis is wat u did butt,watevaa it is . juz a few sorrie n i guess im gonna be backk fyne . im counting on u horr!

    wateva it is,i still love Him deep deep .

    YOU .
    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 @20:30 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.