ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    heyys . soo basically,my bloggy is Siao Ting Tong i donnoe y . ahaa . i wanted to delete dat thingy but den . ahaa . donnoe larh . soo . got to bear with it . n yea,he's no been calling me since morning soo,lookin forward fer it! ahaaa . lols . n heyy . tml i got NPCC course at CD 4th Devision . n yea,from 8.30 to 5.30 pm! gishh goshh gushh . soo late sia . ahaa . i tink im gonna fall aslip wen listening to da lecture! hehe . n wells,he's gonna send me tml . ahaa . well,donnoe larh . sooo . i'll be blogging again tml den . ahaa . soo,watchevaa .

    ahaa!!! i made it babe! huhu~ yea yea . dat thingy is outts . hehe . dammit . thankie euu larh . ahaa . lols . soo . im now only editing . soo . yerp . im still waiting fer da call . n neh u see,juz now soo Kanchiong till i tagg n sae blablabla . hehe . Adilla tau takot!

    yerp yerp,todae i got to noe a neww gf! ahaa . Izyan is her namee . she's cutee . hehe . well,my age larh . ahaa . n yea,everyone's greatt . hehe . dilla siao!




    soo,now im editing again fer da third tym . itz 10.37 at nite . n yerp,still dere's no call AT ALL! baskett . im now feeling kinda a lil bit madd . n da farking talk gonna start sonn!
    im pissed off by my two farking sisters . farking baskett . both lyke wat siaa . da younger one,disturb me lyke farking HELL . make me farking angry siaa . baskett . yalah . cant stopp with her stupidd farking doings . i donnoe wats with her . n yes,i hate her to da core! i SWEAR! stupid lil' rascal . n wells,da other one,always side her . as if she's soo farking innocent! nabei , itz lyke everything my fault! everything my fault! i didnt do anything alsoo my farking fault . kanninna . i tell u arh,eveything i doo all wrong one,n wateva her farking BELOVED sister do all correct . u see da picture? ppl hate me . but,wtf? fer all u tink i care . dammit .

    soo,till now still dere's no farking call from Him,soo . i'll still wait fer dat . but,i bet . He wont call me coz,im gonna turn in soon . soo,yerp yerp,n i doubt he's gonna send me to da farking place tml . soo,if he dosent,i bet im gonna farking talk to noone . i SWEAR . soo,blogging is da bestt wae . ahaaa . im sickk of dis!
    soo,i'll be uppdating again tml . soo,wait fer my uppdates okeyy? aites aites . wanna chat now . soo,later im off to slipp . lols . tml i have to wake upp early mah . 7.15 must mit Zanna ohh . here again,im sorrie fer da farking talk .
    Sooo,he's not gonna call me! he's not gonna call me! he's not gonna call me!!!
    dammit .

    baskett!
    n holyy shitt! im having a gastri now . yea . serve me rite fer not eating . =)

    keep it goin;

    "" was Posted On: Monday, December 11, 2006 @19:39 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.