ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Oh Hello!

    im tiredd . i guess im gonna update muchh tml yar! here's da overduee picss . gahhhh!!!! =)



    ok watevaa .



    oh reflection!



    My Lovelyy Parents .



    Dilla,Iqa&Adi;inside van,on our wae to Impian Emas .



    at da KFC while waiting fer da food to cumm . gah!



    stupiddest blurblur pic . haha . in the rainn summore . wells,

    welcum backk to S'pore! haha . we have our dinner at Air Pasang . tmpt bpk Aidil slalu Lepakss . haha . okok . we order soo muchh food but still,Chicken Chop is a LOVE!! oh my fav .


    okok . tml i tell u all my dae doing . interestingssss ..... gahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =))))))


    PrettyBoy u soo notty . gif me misskol je ehk . ahaaa . Heartss YOU .

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 @19:20 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.