ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    sheeroommeeee~~~ =)

    todae is my okok jelalalala dae! gahhh . ya lorr . borringg jgk horr . but den,,,ok larh . i came to sch with my hair in plate of two && people sae im cutee & pretty! gahhh . siao ting tong . butt . ahaa . thankie euu soo mucchh lorr . alarh,i cum sch lyke dat coz todae got individual photo-taking mah . must look good!! hehe . soo,yesterdae nite,i got try test larh my hair . soo,it works fer todae!!! booohoo~~~ hehe . && i got take picture alsoo mahh . weehee~ =)


    cobaan-cobaan! satu due tiga . try test only hor!



    soo,in da morning horr! gahhh!!!! no fringe yet larh coz im hotty hott! =)


    geeeheee . sososo,,i tink my pic will turn ok larh . but tk larh confident sgt kn . && todae i juz bought my NEW Loreal Paris Shampoo & Conditioner . coz i tink my hair is quite dry soo,lets pamper my hair from now onn! gohhooo~ && i wanna cutt my fringe sia . ahaaa .


    yesyesyes,,gonna get my YumYum soon! Chocolate Chocolate lai lai lai!!!!! huhu~ && yeahhhhhh,,,,PrettyBoy got talk to me a lil' bittttttttttttt only todae! boohoo!!!


    De'BlazeurScopic Vibes get to join da DanceWork Competition!!!!!!!!!!!! i loooveeeee ....... hehehehehehehe . im happieee seeyy . me & Shidah juz now go see Mdm Salbiah den go see Ms Ramna . gah! &&Mrs Yeow has APPROVED our dance!!!! weeheeee~~~~ im happie fer de'blaze! gahh . coz u now wat? da registration form saes da submission date of da form is on da 03 Jan butt todae olready da 09 . but den wen Mdm Salbiah kol da person she saes on da 10th!!!! weeheee~~ SITI's befdae is no swey! hehe . she brings us luckk baybe! =)


    Sooooo,,,,,

    Happie Befdae To You,

    Happie Befdae To You,

    Happie Befdae To SITI,

    Happie Befdae To you!

    ahaa . Happie 15th befdae kambing! && itz tml la weii! ahaa . in advanced okeyy? && shes Ifah larh but yea,her name was changed sum daes ago by dis bunch of ppl,including FatJoe-Ven Persie . watchhevaa ur name is larh Johan! Sembarang uh ehk! =)

    I Love YOU .

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 @16:41 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.