ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    UNKNOWN BITCH?

    okeyy . im out to JB fer 3 daes & suchh things happen i i really hate it i tell u! aiyoyo . sum hores spamming me lyke a NOOB . wtf? my blogg or urs sia? haiyah! &&helloh! if u wanna talk bad about me pleaseee not in my taggy okeyy . coz i tink u're one kinda coward u noe . didnt dare sae it straight to my face? aahaaa . ok watcheavaaa . i wanna have my own style or wats so eva,it has really got nutting to do with u ok? get dat straight . && if u got problem with me,tell me .

    && a bigg bigg thanki euu to Fad,Mr cute&adorable,Irfan,Kiky,Mraz,Feekah . ahaa . tanx fer tagging && about da unknown bitch thingy! gahhh . wells;she got nutting else to do i tink . haizzz . low-class ppl who didnt dare to type their own name . boo~

    went to Jb,to celebrate my parents 18 Anniversary . ahaaa . && daddys 42th befdae! hehe . wells;if u guys were reading todaes newspaper,my parents pic is dere . hehe . cutee . my sis who put it upp . wells;my name is dere . ahaa . testing . hehe .

    my daes dere is soooooo colddd . hehe . coz rain again and again . ahaa . 3 daes straight! booo~ && really3 coldd . kalah snow . ahaa . bedek uh . anywaes,gonna uppdate the pics tml . im tiredd! && homewerks not done yet! ahaa . fergot to bring dat along .
    && Fad gf! tanx fer telling me stuff about Liana . && shes really over my limits && i swear im gonna talk to her tml . u wanna noe wat she's gonna sae? ahaa . wait fer tml . i promise to tell u all yar!

    I Miss My PrettyBoy Muchh .

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, January 14, 2007 @21:51 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.