ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "Oh you,my Mr Sexy Lips"
    DILLA;


    Yesterdae's outing was SUPERB! lols! haha . i thought it was just the 4 of us,double date but hell no,there's 12 of us ...;
    me,PrettyBoy,david,prettyboy's younger sister & the bf,prettyboy's sister & the bf,prettyboy's 2 cousins & gf,JayJ & girl-fren . ggyeahh!

    HAHA! ramai kan? lols . niwae,we catch a movie which is at 9 plus && heng larh dere's actually seats 4 the 12 of us at dat tym . if not,chialat larh,must wait for the other timing . && wat the hell? haha . we actually get the very front seat dats the 1st row one . baskett . so,we actually have to raise our head up & look at the screen! BOOHOO!

    u noe wat? on my wae dere,i really had a headache & i really feel like vomiting,nearly . && thank godness PrettyBoy is siting right beside me & guess wat i do? i actually lean my head on his shoulder n smell his shirt & really,his perfume are my LOVE! it smells damn farking NICE! haha,till we reached our destination,denn i felt okey && i actually forget to eat b4 going out coz i slept b4 going out den . && gyeahh,my tummy's empty!

    Mr Beans Holidae was funny! haha,really . u gotoo catch one . HAHA! i cant stopp laughing u see . && wats more,me & PrettyBoy get the seats at the side && good la . *ehemm ehemm*
    diam uh aku testing je . mcm phm la plak . && gyeahh! good la kan . & u noe wat? Ayu really cant be apart from her bf not 4 a second! really,whereva they go they r together . hehe,cute larhh kan? && as for me & PrettyBoy,cannot tell larh .


    So basically,i called PrettyBoy Mr Sexy Lips coz yeah,b4 the movie starts there's advertisement kan? den,the add was soo damn farking long . soo,i used dat part of time looking at PrettyBoy & i juz realised one thing,he really had a SEXY LIPS! really,i swear . dats y i fall for his smile & laughter . bcoz bibir die sexy giler nak mampos! HAHA! && sumpah aku asyik2 pegang bibir die! lols . the lips,is a WOW! i cant stop touching it . soo damn farking sexy . i love dat lips . OH YOU :)

    && i reached home arnd 12:30 AM! i've never been home dat farking late . i swear . usually arnd 11 yeahh . but gyeah,i told my dad olready mah,it starts & ends late . so gyeahh,i was soo damn farking scared if im gonna get scolding,oh god . soo,like usual,mummy's the one who started nagging,but i didnt blame anyone u see . coz yeah,she tried to call me but hell no it couldnt get thru . soo,i told her the truth bout my SimCard & she understands dat . i LOVE mummy & daddy!


    & to My Mr Sexy Lips,if ur reading dis kan,really wanna thank you thousands lot for the treat yesterdae . really,im broke to the max but u still wanna bring me out . && u actually fork out most of ur money on me . for Long John & the muviee . thank you alot coz PrettyBoy,no one has done dat to me . ur the FIRST im serious! && u make me LOVE u more & more & more each dae since yesterdae . =))))



    PrettyBoy's are more sexier den dis one if u realise it! really,&& gyeahhh,wen u see dis pic,confirm u feel like kissing the lips kan? so do me towards PrettyBoy's lips HAHA! shhhhh .


    PrettyBoy has A SEXY LIPS dat make me go GUGUGAGA! Woohooooo! :)

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, March 24, 2007 @21:15 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.