ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "double promises forever and ever"
    DILLA;

    many things has happen . Debroah's death,Marksman,Stupid Spammers,me,Studies,PrettyBoy && many stuff . so lets start off with Debroah . okeyy,im not gonna do the same thing like other bloggers did . tell the same old thing again and again about Debroah . so,sum upp everything && yes yes,i felt pity for her mum . Debroah is her onlyy daughter so i cant imangine how her mum's gonna let the painfulness go away . soo,basically people all arnd did noe wat actually happens rite? so,yerpp . im not gonna repeat again and again . maybe its fated larh about her death yet,no one's to balme except for ownself . Debroah is okeyy larh,but from wat i noe,she's like one Alian,like to commit offence again and again && beat ppl upp here and dere . && although i noe she behave dat wae,im not like others who saes she deserved to die,no,she is still young . at the age of 14,soo young . so;

    REST IN PEACE,DEBROAH (:

    Next,lemme proceed on to Marksman . okeyy shuttup! i failed lorr . HAHA! but i dont give a damn . i still can go to ATC to get promoted && yerpp im glad i noe how to shoot olready . the SIR dere was extremely irritating . dat SIR,really uh wanna kick his ass u noe . called us Minahs wth? && yeah,Zanna called him backk Matrep,LOLS! so yeah,2 daes of having our dry shoot in HTA was damn funny! we laughed again and again like a NOOB & yet,that SIR can still join us . hoho! so,basically,man ppl did pass the Marksman so,i dont mind,and kalau da pass tu tkya nak action okeyy? oh yes,i olready knew my position for NCO . im the IC for the SEC 1s and the Admin gerl . wohoo,offlice work and being strikee . cool-ness (:

    Pretty Awesome Boy

    thank GOD,me & PrettyBoy is now fine . really,fightings make me feel lousy! && i really hate fighting with him,serious . oh yes,i cried till i get suchaa eyebags and i cant even open my eyes propely . they are so damn farking painful n i swear i hate them . yet,i cried becoz im concern . soo i dowanna talk muchh,everything's fine now! && i've planned to buy PrettyBoy CHOCOLATES for our 6th Months ANN next Mondae & i wanna buy a NEW Pretty WATCH for PrettyBoy and myself,same one . but,i didnt allow him to fork out money at all! nonono,cannot! (:

    Study Study Didi Didi Dum Dum Dum

    now,i then feel like studying is GOOD! coz i den realise,maths is interesting! HAHA! like,finally i've understand how to do my Maths and Physics! like finally . wohoo,muchh of practice and revision will be a Great Help on my Mid-Year,TRUE! (:
    ouh by the wae,Abg's new house is SUPERB! lawa ehh! i love it,really . && one word to describe,BEAUTIFUL! (:

    STUPID PEOPLE DO STUPID STUFF

    oh faggot,i dont give a damn on wat u wanna sae about me . i dowanna entertain u larhh okeyy? && yerpp,with u doing dat stuff,wat did u gain? NOTHING,IDIOT! soo,backk off and leave my blogg if u dont like me . oh yeah,i think ur soo inmatured u see . wanna spamm me but then use my name,DILLA . WTF? && u think people arnd me are all stupid? and u too think im dumb? hell no,i can think . im not like u,one sex maniac! if u really like sucking eggs,dont get me in ur stuff aites? really,i got NO TIME to entertain u sucker . really,backk off and GET A LIFE . im not gonna talk muchh coz i really got no time for ur INMATURE NONSENSE! so,if u tink u've grown enuff,tell me den and i'll laugh at u next .
    && did u go to sch? && did ur mum taught u how to spell ORIGINALITY? no? oh,ur more dumb than me den . and if u hate me,dont get other ppl involve . no point saying vulgarities about ppl's mum,wen u urself is stupid .


    dats why i say:
    i can be MEAN and NICE;
    if u are NICE to me,
    i'll be DOUBLE NICE towards you
    and if u are MEAN to me,
    i'll be DOUBLE THE MEAN towards you .
    SIMPLE (:

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 @15:17 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.