ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Shibish Shibish Shibish Dada Didi Dumdum LOLS! (:
    DILLA;

    Ouhh,like finally,i've created my NEW TAGBOARD & i noe its the perfect time! LOLS!
    No Spamming anymore,i hope sooo (:

    Shibish,i dont care wats gonna happen anymore to me,coz i noe im strong for all these stuff . && yeahh,DILLA's good . ouhh lovely GF(s),thanks for the piece of say . && yeah,im now lefting it all behind me . i dont care wat ppl gonna sae or even SHE,fark them ppl . im not gonna gif a damn anymore . && stopp being like one kinda bugger & talk bad about ppl wen u urself shud look up at urself in the mirror . HAHA,simple english also so damn farking difficult for u to understand . HAHA,cant even read one simple blogg . ok,cut it & simple,SHE just cant stay on with her Gf(s) .

    one after another she will hurt . && lemme see wats gonna happen next to her . && ouhh ouhh,i tink i did the right thing . coz i dont need ppl like her in my LIFE . && gyeahh,suchaa dumbass . && SHE's a good actress . she dont like me actually n i cn see dat coz me even myself hate her either && yeah! she cn actually act to be good infront of me n behind me,talks bad . ouhh,suchaa HYPOCRITE . ouhh huhu~ bestt larhh sey! ouhh,ur soo Whatevaaa!

    ANYONE WANNA TAKE HER AS A PART-TIME ACT?

    i cn be MEAN and i can be NICE . u decide it olritee,&& hell yeah,i just dont gif a damn on people dat hates me,like SHe does . soo,im saying GOODBYE to the shits! ouhh,u can DANCE alone at the stage in the hall! shecandance,WTF? haha,&& ppl dont eva learn dance steps from her coz she actually copy other's && tell arnd dat dat's hers' wen itz NOT TRUE! haha,she CANT dance larhh wei n ppl noes dat! ouhh wow; (:

    Oh My! i have not actually pack my stuff larhh sia . haha,padan mukee aku . && yeah,its gonna be 6 PM soon! Lols,&& yeah,japp lagi larhh okey? HAHA,PrettyBoy wanna kepp my handphone for me actually coz i told him im not gonna bring them along with me . && i told my sis larhh kan . she told me to tell PrettyBoy to ask for her permission if he wants to & he did it! HAHA, Good PrettyBoy! heh! && yeah,my sis said OK! & she told me,if momma were to ask where i place my hp,she'll sae: I donnoe but from wat i noe,she didnt bring them! (:

    Ouhh yeah,PrettyBoy's sending me to school tomorrow morning for teh very first time! LOLs!
    ouh,wonderful . && he was droppin by my blogg n i told him to read wat i wrote for him under
    "MY Boyfriend,My Love"

    he saes it was SO SWEET OF YOU,tgk la girl sape . ouhh watevaa larhh ehh . tgk la anak sape? anak Cik Rem larhh okey! haha,olritee . soo basically,im GOOD . i LOVE my LIFE now though my bestie is not dat close to me now . but i still got MANY people's dere for me . (:

    Happie befdae to u
    Happie befdae to u
    Happie befdae to MAS
    Happie befdae to u!

    u may not read them but i've send dat befdae song for u 2 daes before ur befdae . && wosh u longetivity & prosperity! happie2 slalu,& hope u last longg with AKIR! ILY! (:

    Happie befdae to u
    Happie befdae to u
    Happie befdae to NOI
    Happie befdae to u!

    sweet 14 olreadyy ehh? lg 2 thn blh tgk NC16! haha . wish u longetivity & prosperity! && stay prettay! ILY! (:

    Its DONE! (:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 @17:27 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.