ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "wen random issues are on top of the list"
    DILLA;

    oh oh,PrettyBoy dosent want to talk muchh to me todae .
    he dosent even sae goodbye,
    he dosent even sae i love you to me,
    he dosent even tell me wats in his mind,
    he dosent even tell me wats wrong,
    he dosent even tell me why he's mad,
    he dosent even tell me who he is now mad at,
    he didnt even tell me anything,
    && he just sae i want all of my time ALONE

    he dosent wanna go home straight after fetching me backk home,
    he dosent even wanna go to school,
    coz he told me his sick,
    where as he's fine,
    he's just lazy for todae coz i noe,i believe & i bet,
    sumthng's wrong .
    that sumthing really gotto do with me rite here .
    && sheeerrooomeeee~

    he dosent LOVE me,
    i tink?
    is that true?
    maybe?
    really?
    did he?
    dosent he?
    why does he need to make me cry?
    cant u just speak ur heart to me,PrettyBoy?
    cant u?
    can u?
    y not?
    is it dat farking difficult?
    hell no .
    im sorrie .
    but i dosent wanna talk to anybody .
    i still felt down & damn farking lousy .
    forget about me //
    no more me in future or in u now .
    im sorrie //
    :)

    they left me,
    i felt like an idiot,
    like one kinda moron,
    follow where ever they go .
    here & dere .
    but they didnt even talk to me,
    i cried like one farking person in class .
    they are dere .
    but ...
    really,
    they didnt even care .
    oh Shidah & frens,
    thanks for coxing me .
    but,i still didnt feel rite .
    from yesterdae till todae,
    & even now .
    im waiting for PrettyBoy's call .
    really,
    u hurt me dat deep

    i cant smile,i donnoe y .

    DILLA DILLA DIM DUMDUMM :)

    PSPS; i've not eaten for a dae i swear,not even a sip of water in school .

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, April 05, 2007 @15:21 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.