ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "the stars shine down"
    DILLA;

    Sec 3 camps are just 2 daes away && i've not even pack a single thing at all! HAHA,padan muke aku . if i were to do them tml,i bet im gonna rushh n stuff . yalarh,so many stuff to find n pack . && im gonna use my Gravis Bag Pack so gyeahhh! though PrettyBoy dosent let me to,sorrie LOVE, (:

    so yeah,peoples are all farking excited bout going dere but certainly not me . ouhss well,i dont have any groups for me to hang out with . unlike FIMZ & LAFS . they do . lucky2 u guys,unlike me seyy . soo,DILLA's just gonna be gona dere && yeah,i donnoe

    who i shud bath with,
    who i shud be with,
    who i shud eat with,
    who i shud sleep with,
    && importantly,
    who's gonna be my befriend dere?
    Oh helloh anyone?

    oh yeah,40 students are selected for the KOREAN trip . && congrats ZANNA&IFAHH . they getto go dere seyy! wow,confirm bestt nyer sey . haha,unlike me again . letak je panjang2 tp tk choosen but den,i dont mind coz at least i learn sumthing from the research i did . oh lols! && yeahh,oleh2 nya jgn lupee! testing jee! so im gonna spend my times in S'pore && ok jgk la! i getto go out with PrettyBoy . kakak schooling in ITE,dian i chuck her in JB,mum's going to Russia & dad's working! (:

    ouhh yeah,been heard of the commosions of FIMZ & LAFS . ouhhs,i just dont interfere bout it at all! haha,not like dat larhh but,my name is not in both's groupp kan? soo,yeah,im not in dis . soo basically,just read my lips:

    i have the every rights to side anyone dat i wants but then for now,both are compareable & im not siding anyone olrite? i just treat u guys the same & yeah,both are ok to me horr~


    babes,dont put me in a situation which i myself cant make it work please,really . simple thing like dis,dont make it dat farking bigg la && im blogging-inn rite now notto hurt anyone coz i hate it && im not here to talk bad stuff about ppl coz its another thing dat i hate okey? olrite,DILLA can be an understanding person && yeah,i noe wat u guys are thru rite now . no orriginality n stuff . olritee,maturity occurs too babes .

    but then,i didnt sae u guys are still childish tp kan,at times,we do need to forgive n forget . c'mon,we're all 15 and we can tink ppl . && yeah,i dont mind my friendship with other people going like suck but then all i hope is dat korg smue ok larhh kan? i dont mind mine's going like farking shits but den,all im asking for is lets continue bonding friendships like we used to .
    i may sound so sacrastic but this is real n im speaking them from the bottom of my heart .

    ouhh yar,and now,DILLA's all alonee . no FIMZ no nutting for me anymore . coz my lovely F is now hating me . ouhhs yeah,darl,if ur reading this,im sorrie but really,i got no bad intensions but for suree u will hate me after wat has happened . i dont mind . coz yeah,its countable . first u call me names dis and dat but my PrettyBoy says im too good to people,im too kind and too patient for others . ouhh yeah,i dont mind u calling me names,so long as DILLA herself noes dat she did nutting wrong . i've always wanted to save my friendship coz im suchh a lousy person . but my mum's kip on saying im stupid so forget bout the whole thing . MUM's definitely TRUE!

    so my lovely darl F,continue hating me,i dont mind . dont talk to me,i dun mind . i dont expect muchh from u ok darl? soo,still,in my heart ur still a blast to me . && my LAFS,thanks for comforting me but yeah,im finee . && FIMZ,i dont mind my names not in the FIMZ grouppy . coz FIMZ was created by F soo,no use putting my name in dere wen she hates me like hell

    she's an attention seeker
    she's a biatch
    she suck
    she's a two headed monster
    she's sucha a stupidest girl in the mankind
    she's useless
    she's the one i hate
    &&
    i dont like her to befriend with any of my FIMZ

    dats wat i heard about me being talk by my F . soo,possibly it may be true it may be not . soo,up to u larhh kan . i dont mind,u calling me names . no use coz still im not gonna be mad,& if i were to,i wont show it off to u . same goes wen u guys treat me as if im TRANSPARENT . im dere with u guys tagging here n dere along,but then not even a single thing u guys say to me . like as if im dere or not,still gonna be the same . i dont mind coz i tinks u guys just changed ever since 2007 cum . ppl arnd me realises dat too! lets sae shelloh to FIMZ .

    still,i dont mind myself getting hurt n i dont mind ppl tink differently bout me coz i tink i deserve to be hurt be GOOD people like ppl who did dat to me && sorrie PrettyBoy,u asked me notto be good to ppl but dats not me sweetheart . i cant,dats my princip olreadyy . peoples,dont mind about me ok? tink differently of me,i dont mind n once again,if i were to hurt u anytime n watsoever,sincerely from DILLA,me myself im deeply sorrie olrite?

    forgive me or not up to u all,i just tink down of myself . im not competitive as u all did . && F,i hope we can bond our friendship backk like we used to ok? but i dont tink u gonna like me anymore . && yeah,i promise i wont steal my bestie from u . coz i was told u hate it wen im close to my own bestie which i have bond that friendhsip with her dat was 3 yrs ago b4 ur turn olrite . soo,i wont do that to u fliq,i wont betray u . pardon me if i hurt u once again .

    && to LAFS,should forgive n foget baybe,dont rank it all upp coz im sure situation's gonna go wosrt if u gonna do dat . soo basically,i have olready said my piece so,
    Best Wishes;

    & ouh ouh,
    im not going to school with my besties dat i LOVE alot anymore
    im not gonna eat with them recess tym
    im not gonna make myself close to them eva again .
    && im not an attention seeker,coz i've fufill wat u wanted for soo long baby .
    soo,lets be HAPPIE,DILLA .
    eveything's gonna be fyne n yeah,im strong n im good .

    "All the stars that used to shine the friendship dat we have bond for almost 3 yrs are all faded . they are not gonna shine up like they used to,they shine down now .
    DILLA's alone,but PrettyBoy's not my everything"
    BeFriend me will you?
    (:
    ouhh sorie 4 the longg post n thanks if u were to read them & im crying larhh sey . hushh me .

    im just letting out wat i feels rite now,im not seeking anything or any negative comments from u all , read it and accept it in good ways,Thank You .

    "" was Posted On: Monday, April 09, 2007 @14:56 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.