ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "Oh Helloh,Okeyy Bubbye!"
    DILLA;

    simple uppdate for todae . IM BACKK! okeyy,lols . HAHA,damn tired larhh sey . i had my sleep from 5 PM yesterdae & i woke upp at 8 AM todae . 15 hours of sleeping is really GOOD! haha,okeyy olritee . yesterdae i told PrettyBoy to wake me upp at 9 PM . yes he did kol me & i heard my HP ringing but then without looking at my HP to see who's calling,i just press the reject button n continue sleeping && i turn off to silent mode coz its really irritating u see!

    HAHA,sorrie larh wak . kiter ngantok sgt larhh sey smlm! && yes,im going to IMM with my cousins & my anuty . && my sisters are all off to CCK swimming pool . i dowanna follow them coz i didnt have any swimming suit & im soo lazy to . soo,mummy's working n daddy's working too! so,i decided to tag my anuty dere to do some shopping n stuff . OH! i wanna buy neww pair of school shoes!

    && im glad dat mummy noes about PrettyBoy olready! haha,supposingly i wanna told my parents about him after our 6 months ann but then mummy read my blogg olready wen im away soo,im fine with it . so do PrettyBoy . && yes,kiter nak Jemur Kain larhh .

    OK BYE! will update about sec 3 camp tml! (:

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, April 14, 2007 @11:54 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.