ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "you give me the keys & help me opens up the heaven's door"
    DILLA;

    i've been repeating the song "Breaking My Heart" by Ilbril soo manyy times && i then get the real meaning of the song . oh wow,how i wish i could own them love forever . && i donnoe wats between me & PrettyBoy . seems like things are getting slightly better than just now but really,i just hope its gonna be fine soon && its all my fault,im sorrie . yes,sorrie is just simple to say but i really mean it . i dont mind myself being hurt,so longg as ur good,im finee . olrite? soo,PrettyBoy,never bother about wat i feels coz my feelings are all rubbish in ppl's eyes . im sorrie,but i try not to tell u wat i feel deep inside anymore . oh,situation force me to but definitely not u,LOVE .

    && if u ever find myself vanish in ur eyes,dat means sumthings really wrong in me && i'll try to be so secretive as u are . i'll try to change . && yes,can sumone spare me a listening ear? && i'll hope by telling dat person how & wat i feels,i would be better coz im suree PrettyBoy's not gonna spare me a listening ear anymore,not anymore . oh,i was hurt even deeper than u PrettyBoy coz u cant even understand how i feels . dat POEM,my feelings,ur problems & everything . oh yes,dat poem means aLOT to me coz the content is everything . i dont mind u giving hundreds of them but,yet,i need u to do me a favour too .

    since i was younger,i would really like sumthing special happen to me . oh yes,i was one kindaa romantic creature in this world,i admit . oh how i wish i cn be a guy so dat i can express all of the romantic stuff to my love ones . but im a lady,a girl . soo,to me,guys shud do dat && not me . ok yes,backk to dat . i had a wishh . && i admit,sumtimes its hard for ppl to win my heart or maybe its hard for me to forgive them . soo,by me telling u dat,i think PrettyBoy wud get the idea how could get the real me backk . Oh yes,i've ever wanted a stalk of rose . only a stalk of rose & one nice,lovely cum romantic poem . coz,poems really make me go GUGUGAGA LALALALA .

    soo,anyone especially PrettyBoy who wud do dat for me,lucky u i'll be all GOOD . i donnoe y im telling these coz itz been a secret in my life,but maybe,todae i just wanna save my relationship than going weaker dat i hate most . soo,PrettyBoy,softened my heart and im sorriee . SORRY is all i can say coa i noe n realised i've hurt soo many ppl arnd me olready . oh yes,im not gonna eat or take my regular meals like ususal . not until PrettyBoy n me are REAL OKEYY . ouh yes,PrettyBoy has forgiven me n me too but still wen he called me just now,i had dat feeling backk . UNFAIR but then DILLA's trying to be strong n wont let wat i feels intefere my relationshipp with PrettyBoy . not anymore,i promise .

    && i've never eva loved sumone like i love you,PrettyBoy . really (:

    i wont hurt u anymore,PrettyBoy . Love me too okeyy? && dat breaking my heart song from ilbril is our loveee songg . nicee horr~ (:

    "" was Posted On: Monday, April 16, 2007 @16:23 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.