ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "will you define LOVE for me?"
    DILLA;


    You are sweeter than cookie,
    You are more lovely than a rose,
    And in the entire world,
    You are the only one that I Love .

    && compare them with these one .

    Met you as a stranger,
    Some memories can hurt,
    But with you by,
    Wen you had no light to guide you
    and if all my friends were flowers,
    I would look around and pick you .. ..

    Friends are like melons,
    Shall I tell to find one good a hundred you the people you've met?
    Never say never it comes to your friends!

    That 3 words are speacially from me to you,
    All the words I said to you I really meant it,
    I know its difficult to believe,
    I know what you've gone through,
    But I can promise you this,
    I won't let you gone through this kind of things again
    Just remember I will be with you no matter what
    How difficult life turns out to be
    My love to you will never change
    I just want you to know that I won't be the one to break your heart
    I just want you to know that hopefully
    I'm the one who will fill your heart with all the love and care

    I LOVE YOU (:

    soo which one do you tink is better?
    second one rite? oh yeahh,i remember PrettyBoy giving his goodfren this one .
    && he gave me the first one .
    soo i tink its relly kindaa unfair .
    really unfair & i hate it soo muchh!
    && wen i ask him y,he said nutting .
    so PrettyBoy,up to u larhh ok?
    i just hate this,really . ouh dont talk to me olrite?

    && PrettyBoy i wish i can let it all go and yes,i wanna dissapear in ur eyes can?

    wouldnt it be nice if i can get out of this world? HAHA (:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, April 15, 2007 @13:45 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.