ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "wen the love became more and more stronger each dae"
    DILLA;

    i've been having tooth pain lately and its really killing me . LOLS! && oh yes,i donnoe how the hell it happens but for all i remember,i did have one Pretty Nice sleep in my maths class just now . i regret sleeping because i really wanna listen to my maths teacher teaching and do the revisions but hence,she's the one who asked me to have a rest as my tooth is really in pain and i really cant stand it . im crying dat tym so sleeping is the best way . thanks to Boon Yao for helping me copy the notes! but b4 dat,i Boon Yao suggest me to go to the dentist and see wat they can help me . i told my teacher but den,Azeana told me,the dentist gone olready . so,no chance of getting better now (:

    i woke up for assembly time and rush down to school hall with my sleepy face . after sitting down and keep myself quiet,Yi Zhang walk arnd and ask for ppl who hold onto the claasroom key . i was like,am i the one with the keys? OMG,haha! suchaa sotong head,DILLA! so,wats more? i run up to the classroom and lock those doors . HAHA! cant believe it,all ur fault larh teeth! saper suro kau sakit? hehe;

    i spent my after school hours with Liana . we headed to WestMall to buy present specially for PrettyBoy for our 6 Months Ann . haha,we went up and down in dere . like pretty crazy girls,hehe && like finally,after looking arnd we decided to choose this lil thing as the special present . OMG Liana,thanks for the help . i really love it u see . i bet,PrettyBoy's gonna love it too! oh nice things,but readers,i cant tell what it is . not until i gave them to PrettyBoy on mondae . if not,he'll noe it coz i wanna make it as a surprise . && yerpp,i've took the pictures n will upload them on mondae too!

    PrettyBoy,u nie notty ehh! bace lagi my previous month's entries . u noe i dont like it . gah! && yerpp,the conversation yesterdae really make me feel as if im soo special towards you . that Sentosa imagination,i love it (:

    oh no! i've actually brushed my teeth 3 times for todae . just to kill the painfulness . oh hoho! && mouth wash is good too,thanks Boon! for the idea of using mouth wash . niwae,im having a sudden headache now,but i have not tell PrettyBoy yet! sorrie B,syg u (:

    i LOVE it when u started calling my B (:
    make it a habit,PrettyBoy .

    "" was Posted On: Friday, April 27, 2007 @21:09 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.