ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "is PrettyBoy my TRUE love?"
    DILLA;

    i went straight backk home with p0rettyBoy after my Social Studies paper ends . && all i could describe that paper was suck,really . i remember sleeping for half an hour at the middle of the paper and i wake upp and do the next section . ok dumdshits,its all over now . oh yes,my lovelyy cousin is going to move house tomorrow and i cant wait for it coz i donnoe why . maybe bcoz of PrettyBoy & Juey is coming to our house tommorow?

    did i just mentioned them? yes! PrettyBoy,Juey,Davidd & Hafiz is coming to my crib,i REPEAT,my crib tomorrow as they are the ones who's gonna help my cousin caryy those boxes over at Woodlands and the other abg sdare of mine will cum & fetch them by lorry . with me alongg i think? heh! & hell yes,my parents get to know about it olready . simple,there's no need for me to inform them . && maybe yes and maybe no dat im sleeping over my cousins house tonight . and yes,i miss my nephew soo muchh ((((:

    && im watching Spiderman 3 next week with PrettyBoy over at Plaza Singapura! think so . haha! confident sgt .

    && if i ever hurt you feeling,im deeply regretted and i hope im forgiven by you . im soorrrieee .

    DILLA;
    "You,niari date brape?"
    PrettyBoy;
    "4th May?"
    DILLA;
    "Jadi,cakap sorrie larhh!"
    PrettyBoy;
    "Im sorrie,im sorrie,im sorrie and im soo sorrie"
    DILLA;
    "&& harie nie 4th May tau!"
    PrettyBoy;
    "Abeh? u nak i buat ape?
    DILLA;
    "Alah youuuuu!"
    PrettyBoy;
    "k lah,k lah,i love you,i love you,i love you and i loveee you!"

    its a daily routine . oh yes,i donnoe where my parents went to . cinema maybe? hehe,kpo sia akuu . ok diamm (:

    im not gonna be blogging for 2 daes till Mondae so;

    LEAVE A MSG :)

    "" was Posted On: Friday, May 04, 2007 @15:19 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.