ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    "wen a tragedy turn into a real nightmare,a TRAUMA for me"
    DILLA;

    Some overdue pics at SpeakEasyy (:

    We are all legally into SpeakEasyy (:

    My veryy first pic snapped with PrettyBoy . dosent look nicee,i noe . mate Fahmy sepet! haha

    get dis pic from Ida,so i donnoe y its kindaa small . US (:

    PrettyBoy & Juey,on our wae home . ok serabai la muke PrettyBoy,kecik je mate awk lols!


    it happens on 27th of April,on fridae night,midnight .

    my mum & dad didnt talk to eachh other for nearly a month just bcoz of one small lil thing . soo,basically i've been the center person for them . soo,that night,i thought everything was fine . but it turns out to be one of my worst nightmare that could actually lead to a small lil taruma in my life . believe it or not,up to u . but i noe dat for myself,its TRUE . && PrettyBoy noes about it . Listen;


    i was having a nice nice slip wen my slip was actually distrupted by a loud voice . a loud voice which have been shouted again and again . soo,i look at the tym on my HP and it was nearly 3 AM . i was like,who the farking hell keep on shouting at this moment . at night summore . soo,i saw my bedroom door open wide and i heard my father says sumthing to my sis . my dad asked my sis to take a look at my mum . i donnoe y larhh kan . soo,it all started wen i heard my dad shouting at my sis & mum . i was scared den . yes,i admit,i get scared wen my father shouts . after den,i saw my mum walk out of her bedroom to the living hall . she walk like as if she's really sickk . soo sickk .


    i donnoe wat they talk outside but of all i noe,my dad asked my sis to call sumone to tell about my mum's condition dat tym . but den,my mum sae no need coz its olready 3 AM and ppl are noe sleeping and she dowanna disturb others . soo,they keep on fighting to call and not to call dat sumone . so,my sis dowanna do as wat my dad asked her to,den my father shouted on top of his voice dat cud actually wake my younger sis upp . i was frightened,really,i swear! i remember myself crying loudly bcoz of my frightness . i wish PrettyBoy was dere to comfort me coz i actually says"you,me takot! me takot,you tlg me . me takot sgt!"

    and really make me double the frightened is wen my dad told my sis;

    if u dont do as i say,im gonna kick u hard .

    soo,basically,the commossion dosent stopp untill my dad ask my sis to accompany my mum in her bedroom and den my mum saes no need . den my dad shouted to my sis,go and accompany ur mum! i dont care! i dont want u to sleep tonite! den my mum says,dont bcoz of me,u vent ur anger on ur daughter . my dad replied,im angry at her sumtime ago olready . den blablabla . my mum came into our room . soo,she thought of sleeping in our room,but then my father came into our room and told my mum nicely to get backk into her room and slip dere . my mum told my dad nicely dat she dosent want to burden him anymore and she wanna slipp here with us .


    again,my dad told her to get backk to her bedroom and yerpp,she went backk atLAST! && my sis told me the veryy whole storyy wen my dad close the door backk . anyway,he told my sis dat he dosent want to talk to her ANYMORE . soo,they wake upp with the goldfishh eyes,swollen eyes . kindaa bad soo then,wen i wake upp i actually get frightend by my father face . i was scared though . soo,after we all came backk from SpeakEasyy,i heard my parents started talking to eachh toher backk,i was GLAD baybe!


    and now,my dad & my sis are all okeyy olready . && now,im the one getting irritated by him . he asked my to help him download stuff n if i do anything wrong,i will get the shouting . soo,i was frust but i still help him though . no choice! soo,yesterdae,while me myself was lying down on my bed,my father came into my room and asked me y didnt i put a neww towel in hie bathroom so i told him i forgot . he laugh and smiled at me . but out of a sudden,he shouted loudly . although he shouted like as if he was joking but dat really gave me a damn farking deep shock and i was scared .


    i donnoe the exact reason y im scared but i was like,wen he shout,im scraed . && den,the scene of dat fridae nite came into my mind dat im really frightened . i donnoe y,but dat happens like suddenly . like a trauma . u noe,TRAUMA? soo,get to noe,dat nite,my mum was having a TERRIBLE GASTRIC && my sis was actually told to kol my uncle n told him about my mum's condition . && to my surprise,my uncle heard my parents fight . im having a bad nightmare,till now,really i swear!


    TRAUMA?

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 @17:25 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.