ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    i will be meeting my Grandma which is my daddy's mum tomorrow . and all of my cousins from his side . okeyy,merepeks . tapi,i cant wait . its been 14 years since i met my granny . okey,i don't know how she looks like . so,im kinda nervous right now . i wish things will turn out well and i wonder how my cousins look like? and now,i still cant decide what to wear for tomorrow's occasion as my first cousin which i don't really know gonna get married . so,nikah la kan . paham2 je larhh (:

    Tags Replied:
    DINA: haha,im not that prettyhead la! yeah,he dosent deserve the love from me,kan? haha,arent we wicked enough to pray bad stuff for them? lols . yeahh,thanks alot! i love you too,sweetheart! (:


    ZANNA:
    yeah,Ain dengan Fahmy Fahmy skali pergi mampos . serabai uh ehk . yeah,masih ader awak,Mas and Ifah . memang giler babi pon dorg tu . yeahh,AZA AZA! thanks alot for being there for me ehh Zanna (:

    CHIPPY: Thanks alot GF! (:

    AO: Yeahh,your true! thanks!

    IRFAN: haha! ader2 je Fann ni tau! yeahh,lau DILLA ader prob,it isn't a big problem for me to approach someone who could share what im thinking . andand,about inviting you to read my private blog nie,normal la . your the usual people who read my daily entries whatt . andand,about that birthday thingy,why not? mcm 2 years ago? haha! kidding (:

    Im starting to move onn . im glad . thanks for being there for me,your people are simply great . okeyy,and now my cheek bones are in pain . i still can feel the pain when i slap myself previously . okeyy,now . its all about That Precious Blue Guy . okeyy,kidding! (:

    more to uppdate soon! with pictures from Zanna .

    What you doing down there?
    I fall over .
    What you fall over for?
    I ain't doing it on purpose!
    So come one then,let's not wait for the grass to grow .
    Whatchuu lookin' at?
    Nothing .
    Well come on,then .

    My favourite dialogue and no display picture for today . just a random update . oh yes,my internet connections are getting better and better now . Thank God!

    "" was Posted On: Friday, July 13, 2007 @23:48 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.