ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    My name is DILLA and he's Ahmad Syazwan .

    we've became closer and closer since 28th July 2007 that is on the last saturday . so many things changes including the feelings . and to my very surprise,he is still waiting for me . and that really took him such a long period of time . oh wow . he still cared,he still concern,he still like,he still misses and he still love . and that really touches me .

    we had our longg converstaion yesterday night . and that was a great one though . so many things to share and stuff . and half-way through the converstaion i cried . i cried because the things he told me really touches me,deeply i swear . like for an example,he remembers evey single thing about me . so many things . and whats more,he told me:

    Why not,we celebrate your befdae this year at Swensens,one candle-light dinner? u want?

    i was like,oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyy . isnt it sweet? cause he told me he wanted to make it such a memorable birthday celebration for me . ohoh . that's really sweet of you . i cries,like i told you . and noww,today . me,syazwan,zanna,atie,zul,saiful and lina went back home together after our dance practices . so its like,they keep on pushing me towards Syazwan and i donnoe why . haha,lagi2 Zul . macam tak ade keje gitu korg . and yes,after eveyone went hom . Zul and Syazwan send me back home,thank youu . and yupp,so silly of Zul to ask me to walk so close to Syazwan . haiyah!

    Zul and me had a deal onto sumthing . that is,i had to be closer,much much much more closer to Syazwan starting from tomorrow onwards . he want us to be as close like he does with Atie . i was ok fine . && he told me,if i didnt talk,eat and sit with Syazwan,he would push me to Syazwan and that's soo badddd . Zul nie ehh! so yeah,the deal starts from tomorrow's recess time (:

    Lets know the real meaning of TRUE LOVE .

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 @18:31 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.