ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    i simply hate today . for a simple reason because i cant attend my school today . i missed my POA lesson,oh gosh! what's more worst? i cant turn upp for my NPCC training todayy . like fucks . well,i didnt attend school today as im having a slight fever,uncontrolable cough,irritating flu and i went for my medical check-up for my OBS for the SECOND TIME mind you . i was accompanied by my mum who had her off day for today . well,she was sick too . we went to Bukit Batok Polyclinic . and its been sometimes since i last went there,about 4 to 5 years,maybe?

    after the registration,we went to the second level and wait for our turn . haha! we spend our 1 and the half our waiting . and,the check-up was like soo fastt . and the waiting is soo longg . and what's great? the doctor approved me of going OBS . i was like hurray! (:

    after collecting our medicine and do the payments,we headed to WestMall to have our breakfast . oh btw,my medical fee is only 7.90 bucks! how cheap! we ate Delifrance,okey this was my first time eating the food there as im not quite sure what to eat you see . so,my mum took the orders and stuff . so,she choose Mushroom and Cheese Pizza,Coffee flavoured E'clair,Coffee and Iced Lemon Tea . so yes,it was delicious though . my first time lorr .

    few minutes before 2 pm,my dad called to tell me that he didnt let me go for my NPCC training as im on MC,and im not feeling well . like wth? at the very first place,you let me go . and now,you said no? merepek kan . abeh bilang orang last minute . siao ting tong . i was pissed . later then at 3 i have to go to the clinic beside Alif to get the doctor to re-signed my OBS form to say that im normal and healthy enough to go for the course .

    my younger sister was like on little rascal,she came back home late like fuckkkk . && that clinic's gonna close at 4 . and its already 3.40 noww . after waiting for several minutes,we then went to the bustop to take 945 bus . but that bus was sooo late like hell . so,mum decided to take the taxi,was worried if the clinic might close . like finally we arrived there on time . the doctor did the check-upp again . and this time round . he was like an idiot . saying that i CANT go for OBS . my blood pressure still low and he dosent approve it . i was like,the polyclinic doctor says that im fit enough and this blood pressure rate is normal for Asian Girl like me .

    that fucking KNNBCCB doctor really pissed me off . he still dowanna approve me into going there . still,he asked my mum to bring me to the Psychologist to have my full check-upp which cost 200 bucks! what the fucking hell sia? i then told my mum,forget about it . there's no need for me to go there . 200 bucks is too muchh . i told her no need la . then,my mum ask for the appointment form in case my dad agrees into letting me go for that fucking cibai check-up .

    i told my mum not to waste her money just for this fucking thing . and not to waste her energy and time just for this fucking OBS . its like,that 200 bucks you can do soo many things rather than u spend it on the check-up, right? so,i just give it a pass . but my mum says,she try to cause even if i say there's no need to,i'll still stay mad and unsatisfied . i was like,okeyy whatever . i'll just follow what you say now .

    so,my mum and dad will discuss further about this . i don't mind if i don't get the chance to go,again . yeahh,OBS was like something i am really looking forward for . i wanna of there again for the second time but that fucking cibai doctor,i really wanna kill him . he even says that,he fear i might collapse and die half way through my OBS course . fuckk . but never mind,if i didnt go there,it'll be great too as im not gonna turn darkk like fuckk and if it happens,i may look fucking dark on Hari Raya this year =)

    what's more its on our fasting month . its like,it would be very nice if i could fast on our 1st day of the fasting month,right? andand,its tiring though . and that 200 bucks,might as well use it to straighten my hair again . well,im gonna straighten them again,2 days before RAYA! so,i dowanna trouble my parents for this . so,its okeyy . well,its okeyy (:

    im not comfortable in making myself absent even if im sickk . sit at home and do nothing,wth? boring,so boreed . so i guess,even if im sickk,i would still wanna go to school and not to miss my lesson,even if im weakk . oh at least i get to look at _____ . not my late PrettyBoy larh okeyy! so yeahh,dance practice tomorrow! i hate my younger sister,she suckk .

    Happy Birthday FLIQ! && to my late PrettyBoy's GF .

    labels: i regret having my check-up at that fucking KNNBCCB doctor's clinic which was my dad' army fren and i really wonder,what did my late PrettyBoy gave his GF as a birthday present todayy . i wonder .

    "" was Posted On: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 @16:59 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.