ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    All im asking for is just want some love,that's all . isn't that difficult?

    my whole body is warm right now,im cold,im having some running nose,cough and stuff . unlike in the past,someone would really cares about me . asking me to take a rest and eat my medicine and full my stomach . but not now,no one will ask me to do so . cause' there's no one special in my life . so,was kinda sad as i cant turn back the clock like in the past,to have someone really cares and love me,would send me back home every single day no matter what happens,would have a long conversation talk over the phone with me till i fall asleep,to have someone to talk to,to have everything that takes to be a boyfriend .


    i would feel jealous when i see many couples around . they laugh,smile,joke together,hold hands,speakk and stuff . ouh,that really touches me . well,what have done cant be undone so,let the past teach me a lesson and make it a lesson for my future . so yes,till now im still not sure who's gonna be my partner of wearing the same Baju Kurung with me . and the person who will accompany me to eat Dendeng in few months time . much worst,who's gonna go to Glass Hall with me? && my birthday? oh shits . everything is ruined now :(

    baru berangan nak pakai baju raye same-same this year,kan da tak jadi .


    labels: Boyfriend? wth DILLA .

    "" was Posted On: Monday, July 23, 2007 @16:14 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.