ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    i don't know what to talk about today but i just felt like uppdating something . Today was my suckiest day in My life,i guess . i didn't do anything much at school . of all i know,i slept after my 1 period Chemistry lesson all the way till my History lesson . i slept for quite long . Social Studies and English lesson was slack . we didn't do much for Social Studies,well i was sleeping then . but when my teacher was walking around,i acted reading the piece of worksheet that was given by her . then,i slept again . English lesson was totally great . Mr Koh show upp last 5 minutes of the lesson . he had to settle some stuff with parents regarding something,i think so . so,most of us sleep and waste out time playing a fool around . so me and Ifah was in the first category,definitely (:


    i only had my burger during recess . i didn't bring much money to school . i just don't feel like eating . i just don't feel like to . my mood swings and after my recess,i had this terrible flu . i keep on sneezing and stuff . my asthma came and oh no,some many things happened . i cant help it so,i took a rest after taking my malay composition . just a rest not taking a nap . so the period next was forced to sacrifice as i cant help it anymore . i slept for my maths lesson . well,we didnt study today . just copying of corrections for out class test . well,i scored 21/40 . not badd . haha! so,i sleep sleep sleep and sleep till the veryy end . the bell rangs and i woke upp and went down to the canteen .

    waited for soo long for what i myself don't know . my body felt soo weak and i cannot tahan alreadyy . i wanted to go home and rest . but,i have to wait for Zanna,Ifah and Fliq . soo,bear with it . i rest my head on the table . then,i was kinda hungry and ate double-scoop of ice-cream . lameshit . okeyy,Ifah scolded me for eating them as im sick . but i don't care cause to me,if i don't have a BF,no one can stop me from doing anything . okeyy,sometimes only larhh kan,depends . Oh yes! That Precious Blue Guy kept on looking at me,i don't know why . oh hehe,i felt happy though . but,that doesn't mean he likes me,right? good guessing,he still likes nenek . so,its okeyy . im fine with it,maybe . i hope so . okeyy now,i felt bored whenever i have to go home alone as im used to have people sending me backk home like the past . Fahmy used to send me backk home and i got accompanied by that . not now anymore . oh boringgg . pape balik larh aku dgn kambings akuu . tu pon,Alhamdulillah da okeyy ngan dorg ((:

    Ahmad Wolf Wolf wanted to treat me to the movie . at West Mall,catching Harry Potter but i rejected . it was all last minute stuff and i cant make it for sure . he thought of bringing me tomorrow,but i rejected again for the second time . haha! im having NPCC tomorrow leh! confirm penat nyer lepas tuu . i told him why not make it on Saturday but then,he told me he's gonna be busy with his stuff . so,i gave it a pass then . this week's schedule was tight . im sorry,but i've always wanted to catch a movie with That Precious Blue Guy . but,i don't know he's gonna ,like it or not . and thougth of bringing him to this month's SpeakEasyy .

    NPCC suck for tomorrow! (:

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 @17:32 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.