ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;Should you be the one?

    i've not been having my proper meals,lately . i don't know why . maybe its all because of my mood swings? maybe reason is because i don't like to eat much nowadays? or maybe because i don't have good appetite . i wonder how would my stomach look like if i only had my meals once a day? i wonder . haha! crap . okeyy,yesterday was funny . NPCC,Izwan and stuff . people keep on disturbing me . about my dream . haha! it wasn't my fault okeyy? wasn't my fault . i didn't even wanna dream about that stuck-up Izwan . hmmphf! okeyy,he's not that stuck-up la kan,cume garang sikit je . andand,i kept on smiling and laughing to myself when looking at his cute face . did i just say he's cute? okeyy,its just because he started wearing glases . that makes him look cuter,agree? okeyy,drop the subject la ehh .

    tomorrow is Racial Harmony Day . i thought of wearing Cheongsam but too bad,the chinese people don't have them . i can't understand why . it's their ethinic costume anyway . haiyah! so,i thought of wearing something else but i don't feel like to as im having my National Day parade rehearsal tomorrow at 02:30 . chialat . we're told to wear our half-uniform . soo,that means i have to bring my shoe bag and dust bag along . im too lazy to go home . hoho! so,in that case,im not wearing any ethnic costume for tomorrow . so do my lovelyy Massafurah . she's lazy,anyway . haha!

    That Precious Blue Guy has been winking his eyes at me,smiling at me,stealing glances at me and i don't know why . but that dosen't mean he likes me cause now,he's in love with someone else . i don't know,i wanna try talking to him but i don't dare to . My Late PrettyBoy has been starring at me without any valid reason . its been two particular days since i realise about it . i don't know why . i just realise that he's been looking at me from far,on our recess time . and that happens again,just now . when i saw him at the canteen after dismissal time . wth? don't look at me cause the sight of your really make me sick . you had your own love now that you leave me,i moved on . so,what again now? don't tell me you are up to something cause i've promised myself not to fall for you again and fall for a person like you . So now who's gonna accompany me to catch Harry Potter and The Order Of Phoenix and My Beats Society Family SpeakEasyy? lols (:


    its been sometime that i've been giving a thought for . i simply don't understand why must you be soo damn farking kind to me just to join my Dance Group? why must you be soo fake just to get what you want? i thought you've been telling around bad stuff about me? i thought you were the Dancing Queen? then,why cant you dance? why must i be the one contributing all of the dance steps and not you? and what's your excuse when i asked all of my groupmates to find some dance step when im out of it and your not the one contributing? you were so proud about the Dancing Queen tittle on you and you even say i cant dance and you can . you even critisice me and say that you will never ever find me because you can dance on your own accord? so,what's the reason for now? what the hell ehh? im saying that im so good or something but its the fact . why must you be good to me after getting to know that im performing? if your sincere enough,you'll do it before getting to know about it . and ooh,don't you think by this way i'll forgive you after what you did cause i know,your not true enough . i know . so,don't you ever fool me . andand,i just couldn't understand what exactly you want .

    oh btw,me and Zanna was selected for OBS Camp on September . haha! i was all excited! bestt lorr . OBS is something very difficult to get in . now that i've got the oppurtunity once again,i won't slip it . really,im excited . its on the 10th September - 14th September . 05 days 04 night . andand the last two days are going to be teh starting of our Fasting Month . like,how time flies . oh yes,i think i know who's gonna accompany me to eat Dendeng this year at Geylang Serai! sape ehh? jengjengejeng (:





    The one who always spare me his listening ears when i had problems in my mind . The one who alwaysmake me smile and laugh when im moody and the one who always be there to listen to my cries when im down . He's not gonna be the one . oh he's Hisyam by the way,one nice young man that i've known for so long . Thank You Hisyamm ((:

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, July 19, 2007 @18:06 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.