ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    5 Days of not updating the blogg -____-

    soo many things happened,i guess . life's being such an asshole . ruin this and that . well,i don't know what i should update for now . blogger seems to be such a bore . my handphone are gone,in sense that my mum wanted to trade-in it for a "Dopot" and mine i have to use the N80 which sounds sooooo good and sooo trendy but not for me instead . it is soo fat and huge and i really want my Samsung SGH-Z540 backk! and its like,the new hp is soooo not slim and i want a slim hp ehh . haiyah! i wanted to ask my mum whether can down grade it to E65 like my dad's or something but before she chopped off my head,its better to keep mum (:


    Rush Hour 3 was all good . was a funny one though . thanks for the treat,Ahmad . National Day is borring,well i didnt catch the parade though . well,what's soo good about watching the fireworks? soooo damn fucking boring -___- i spent my days at home rotting,watching TV,slacking,sleeping and read my malay novel . sleep . i've never felt sleepy in the afternoon before this . and the holidays really bug me to sleep,sleep,sleep and sleep . days at home really suck to the very core .


    Hillgrove's National Day Celebration was all good,i guess . me and my friends are all hyper and we are the ones who stood upp and get the crowd going . we sang,jump around,clap our hands,dance and stuff . well,a great one indeed . Hanis,my son really did well for his beat-boxing . haha! the performance are kinda boring though,its the same piece of shit as in the Speech Day's . well,i cant stop saying that im bored though . after the celebration,we went to eat Mee Soto nearest to Zul's house . not a nice one . then,me Atie,Naddy and Lina catch the dudes playing soccer . cool one .


    Fahmy was looking at me and smile and i was like -___- (roll eyes) what the fucking hell that was for? to think that i wanna smile back at youu,motherfucks . i skipped Prakash's BBQ Pit as i thought we're going to JB . well,it was cancelled last minute as my mum's working on the very next day and my sis is schooling . and it's been sometimes since i had my phone conversation with Syazwan . boo! and now,im stuck at home rotting once again . what the hell dilla?


    my mum's best friend's father-in-law just passed away a few hours ago and my parent are now at their home,visiting . well,it is just the block infront of my house,not that far . well,i hope he'll be blessed there . i felt kinda sad though after seeing soo many people passed away .


    i felt kinda sadd too when i went to the movies without _____ like before . i felt soo awkward cause things had simply changed . well,he's there moving on with his new GF and why must i start to feel this way . oh,this is life . so,i guess i've not forgotten every single thing yett . there's still some of it left . well,i've started moving on and im glaaad .

    30 More Days to go (:

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, August 11, 2007 @15:47 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.