ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;One of my desire

    its been sometime since i last uppdate . well,so many things happened and took place . im busy with stuff . so,i had lesser time to update my blog what's more when i had nothing to update about . but after myspacing and stuff for some hours,i finally found this one . Faizin Larh Sey post it as a bulletin at Mypsace and i've already edited most of it . Check it out! (:


    A PrettyBoy and a PrettyGirl is talking over the phone .

    -PrettyGirl:
    I love you .
    - PrettyBoy:
    Yeah I know everyone does!
    -PrettyGirl:
    Really?
    - PrettyBoy:
    Yeah . All of my girl-friends tell me that everyday.
    - PrettyGirl:
    Oh . But am I just a friend of yours?
    - PrettyBoy:
    No . You are My Girlfriend,My Love and My Life . Why did you ask that?
    - PrettyGirl:
    So when I say I love you to you,I really mean it .
    - PrettyBoy:
    Me too . I love you ever since the day you stole my heart on our first met .
    - PrettyGirl:
    && I love you too ever since the first time i laid my eyes on you .
    - PrettyBoy:
    Dear,its 08th October today,you wanna go somewhere to celebrate our 8th Year Anniversary tonight?
    - PrettyGirl:
    Good idea . What's on your mind?
    - PrettyBoy:
    Catch a movie and a candle-light dinner? will that be okey?
    - PrettyGirl:
    Oh PrettyBoy,that's so sweet of you .
    - PrettyBoy:
    I'll pick you up after I get off,will that be okey?
    - PrettyGirl:
    Great idea! What time do you get off?
    - PrettyBoy:
    In 2 hours and then I gotta go home and get myself ready?
    - PrettyGirl:
    PrettyBoy,I thought you didnt have work today?
    - PrettyBoy:
    One of my co-worker called in sick .
    - PrettyGirl:
    Is it? Okey then,so I'll see you around 7:30 then?
    - PrettyBoy:
    Yeah! and PrettyGirl;
    - PrettyGirl:
    Yes PrettyBoy?
    - PrettyBoy:
    I love you .
    - PrettyGirl:
    I love you too,sweetheart .
    - PrettyBoy:
    Ok my manager is like looking at me so yeah,see you later darl .
    - PrettyGirl:
    Alright! Bye!
    - PrettyBoy:
    Bye!

    2 hours later . . . . . . . .

    (PrettyBoy arrived .)

    - PrettyGirl:
    Hey! (give a kiss on PrettyBoy's right cheek)
    - PrettyBoy:
    Wassup? You ready?
    - PrettyGirl:
    Hold on,let me get my bag first okey?
    - PrettyBoy:
    Alright .

    They both catched a movie and had their candle-light dinner at Swensen's . After they're done with eating,they headed back to the car but before PrettyGirl got into the car;

    - PrettyBoy:
    Wait! Can I blind fold you?
    - PrettyGirl:
    What are you up to,PrettyBoy?
    - PrettyBoy:
    Its a suprise .
    - PrettyGirl:
    What surprise?
    - PrettyBoy:
    A big one .
    - PrettyGirl:
    Okay,but only if you promise me that you will hold my hand while you're driving?
    - PrettyBoy:
    I will,don't worry . Everything's gonna be fine,trust me .
    - PrettyGirl:
    It's a set then .

    So they drove off and stopped at the special place . . . . . . .

    - PrettyBoy:
    Alright,we're here!
    - PrettyGirl:
    Here? Where?
    - PrettyBoy:
    Wait let me walk you to the place .
    - PrettyGirl:
    What place?
    - PrettyBoy:
    Its a top secret . You'll know in a moment . Let me hold your hand to take you there .

    And they walked . . . . .

    - PrettyBoy:
    Okey! Let me take the blind fold off you .
    - PrettyGirl:
    Where are we now?

    He takes the blind fold off her and as she opens her eyes and sees the view of the city and at that same spot,that's where PrettyBoy first asked her to be his girlfriend on the 08th of October 2007 which it 8 years ago .

    - PrettyGirl:
    PrettyBoyyyy! (tears roll down her cheeks)
    - PrettyBoy:
    Why are you crying,dear?
    - PrettyGirl:
    This is where you first asked me out .
    - PrettyBoy:
    (PrettyBoy went down on his knees)
    What are you doing the rest of your life?

    There's a sentence in the air which says:"Will you marry me,PrettyGirl? "

    - PrettyGirl:
    (kept on quiet and continue crying)
    - PrettyBoy:
    I wasnt at work when you called me just now . I was here,planning everything . Sorry if i lied to you .
    - PrettyGirl:
    You touched me . Get up now .
    - PrettyBoy:
    Not until you tell me something .
    - PrettyGirl:
    Tell you what?
    - PrettyBoy:
    Is that a yes or a no?
    - PrettyGirl:
    Of all my life,i've never met someone as special and as sweet as you . And in my entire whole life,I've never loved someone like I love you,PrettyBoy . It's a yes! Yes Yes Yes and Yes! (:

    PrettyBoy was all excited and hugged PrettyGirl which is still in tears .


    Isn't it sweet? haha,just an imaginary one . well,it's every girl's dream to be propose in that way,right? haha,kidding . it's already 1414hours now . keep on doing the housework and i'm out to DownTown East for the very first time for Dirah's Chalet . and like helloh,i need some new pictures . let's snap snap and snap .

    Yesterday's NDP Training yesterday was a slack and relaxing one . we concentrate mostly on the slow march for the Flag Barrier . so,those not involve just sit down and relax,like me and Zanna did . we sat with the rugby dudes at the drain,at the very corner of the parade square . they were playing with the waterhose then . Prakash sprayed Zanna and Lina and i was laughing my ass . they really acted like small kids,Johan especially . and what's worst,when he wore his sec 2 short pants back to school .

    Israfel,Jufri,Prakash and Shadiq cant stop spraying the waterhose at each other,not until Mr Mustafa came upp and told them off . haha! was the funniest part when he shouted "BALIK" . and that's when they play around with that word . me,Zannaand Lina was like,hahahahaha! so since,they cant play with the waterhose anymore,they started disturbing the counsellors at the counselling room . Prak and Is keep on knocking the door and run away for some times . haha!

    and when the counsellor Yong Liang came out,they did the X sign and shouted "Baleeeeek" . haha! what's better when Hakim Fire came down after he's done with his Band Prac . he is soo cute and nerdy i can say . and he followed what he was told by Is to the the silly stuff . and Hakim fire really shouted "Baleeeeeel" loudly . haha! so sporting of him! Hakim Fire go! Lastly,smue orang kene halau dari sekolah kerana membuat bising . hahaha! tak lei angkat seyy ngan korg! (:

    kakak made the right choice by leaving Afiq . He really suck to the core and i really hate him okeyy! Asshole .

    Zanna is ashamed and angry + pissed . so do i . i felt ashamed as i didnt expect such thing to happen . and by right,if they wanna do that,they shouldnt be recording videos to show around . they didnt felt ashamed but we does,for them (:

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, August 04, 2007 @11:58 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.