ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    check the video out . it's really damn nice and me,Lina and Zanna is trying to catch the steps well we did it! but all you have to do is to be patience while it loads . I've made a new Blogskin for my sister,well its nice though .
    CLICK HERE! to see them . and i too thought of changing mine,but after a few hours of experimenting it,i suggest to look for a better ones first before editing . well,that's for today (:

    I didn't know that there's school tomorrow . haha! oh yes,what about a dance practise tomorrow? oh btw,for those people who did linked upp my sister,she just changed her URL . so,take this down;

    feedmewithlovesongs.blogspot.com



    29 more days to go (:

    How about: The Rhythm Salvation? it would be nice,i guess .

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, August 12, 2007 @15:55 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.