ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;dances till morning breaks .

    So,how shud i describe my feelings right now? Current Mood: Sad . okay yes,I AM missing my mum terribly now . && i cant wait for the day,when she gets back home . and,i shall vent my anger and complain and complain and complain to her about whats been happening at home . its driving me to my grave,with them behaving like this . for god sake . dammit . soooo,how did i spent my time at home with this kind of situation? i killed my time by rotting at my bedroom,sketching,listen to some musics,read my malay novels which ive not . && i didnt even get out of my room,not even to my living room to watch tv and stuff . unless,its my toilet break and meals time! =.= =.=

    sooooooo,sketching time does worth it and is satisfying though . okay,whatever im talking and typing about,just bare with it . seriously,im super duper duper bored today! sooo,just take a look at my silly un-colored design and shall give me comments for it,okay? my color pencil are lost,so i cant color them to make it look super nicer . shall buy them pretty soon! Prettyboy pon da marah . draw jer,tp tk color! haah . oh,by the way,all the sketches that i drew was all mine,nor did i print it from somewhere,nor did i trace it or ask people to drew it for me . so,get that in mind okaaay! =)


    what should i name it?



    && bothe bottom and top pic are the "RED CARPET GOWNS BY DILLA" .


    when i gets bored and tired of sketching,this is what i do to my small sketch book =)



    It's gonna be last chapter of 2007 soon . so,i bet im gonna super miss my 2007 man! soo many thing happened this year . the happy moments,sweet moments,sad moments,the ex-boyfriend,the friends,the conflicts,the hurtings . be it physically nor emotionally . and yeah . so many beautiful things happened this year . especially when it comes to the ending months of 2007 (november & december) . the times when i getto know SVCrew,PrettyBoy Syah and all . how nice . i wish i could turn back the clock but i know i cant . soo,yeah . i wish the best and better things for 2008 in a days' time! =)


    Labels: Will there still be a date tomorrow? im gonna hug you tight,prettyboy . really i am coz im gonna miss you soooooooooooo much =(


    HAPPY NEW YEAR THEN SEXY READERS! =)

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, December 30, 2007 @20:40 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.