ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    7 Random facts about me:-


    1. If i turn moody,i won't talk to anyone and i shall say 'i'm okay' all the time although im not and i don't like it when poeple keep on asking me if im fine or not .
    2. I have a body-shape but i don't like the fats i got the my waist -.-
    3. I have the habit of talking to myself and it really irritates the poeple around me especially Han Bali (okay,he's new in my class)
    4. Like Lina,i can speak British accent but i don't like to get used to it as poeple might thought im showing of .
    5. I got a stupid irritating sensitive nose and i really hate it man!
    6. I have a terrace house at Malaysia in case you don't know .
    7. I own a HOTHOTHOT and skinny boyfriend =)



    7 Things that scare me:-


    1.HEIGHTS! i hate heights like for real!
    2. Injections really suck to the core! before the doctor injects me,for sure im gonna cry first!
    3. Cats cats cats cats and just cats! meow meow!
    4. To lose somone i realy love and care!
    5. Dogs? prolly yeah,cause dogs barking really scary sia .
    6. Going back home late at night ALONE . && i'll never will,NEVER .
    7. Cockroaches scares me to death! *faints faints faints*



    7 Favourite music artists at the momment:-


    1. Red apperatus jumpsuit
    2. The click Five
    3. Arctic Monkeys
    4. 30 Seconds to mars
    5. Panamore
    6. Comic Strip
    7. Arrowhead (they're the local band in s'pore)



    7 Things i like most:-


    1. My lovely boyfriend
    2. My gilrfriends
    3. My black ipod nano
    4. My dark brown eyes
    5. Koean stuff which Zanna and Ifah got me influenced .
    6. Arctic monkeys songs; I bet that you look good on the dancefloor! gotta listen to it dude!
    7. Danceee! i miss dancing though =(



    Thanks hor Lina for choosing me to be one of the lucky ones to do them! && yeah,im a young auntie now! my cousin just gave birth to an adorable baby boy around 20 minutes ago! ohh my,i've becoming more and more old now =.= sheeeesh . haha . so,just a random post for today to kill time time . till then ~ lovelove! <3

    Labels: Like a painting,it wouldn't be complete without the gorgeous paper and the beautiful paintbrushes . you're just like the painter who paints me with colours and make my days colouful =)

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, February 16, 2008 @13:43 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.