ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!



    OFFICIALLY ATTACHED AT 21:16PM,GOODVIEW ROOFTOP GARDEN,
    ON VALENTINE'S DAY 2008 =)

    I'm sitting down infront of him when he asked me;

    Hatim: Dear,can i ask you something?
    Dilla: yeah,sure . what is it? (okay,da suspect! haha)
    Hatim: Will you be my girlfriend officially?
    Dilla: will you love me for who i am? the boring average girl who loves dancing and sketching only?
    Hatim: That's what i've been doing all while!
    Dilla: then,i'm all yours then!
    Hatim: Soooo,it's a YES?
    Dilla: prolly yeah . haha,its a YES baby! *grins widely*

    He then put on the silver necklace he bought for me . i lovee it baby!

    From me to him: 100 over pieces of heart-shaped papers with different colours placed in a box which ive folded them from 10pm till 1.30am last night . 3 strawberry flavoured cupcakes with the alphabet I,L and Y (iloveyou) on top and 4 slices of hot chocolate almond brownies plus a hand-made card with a poem on it specially for him =)

    for me from him: a pink stalk of rose,a piece of paper with a cute design on it and a poem written by him,himself telling me that im the QUEEN in his heart and a silver necklace for me . awww baby,i love you so much! =) i cried while reading the poem though! it touches me andand especially when he asked me to be his gilfriend .

    So,to top it all,
    I CANT BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING I WANTED CAME TRUE! && IM OFFICIALLY ATTACHED NOW! OH MY,I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EACH MINUTE NOW =)

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, February 14, 2008 @22:42 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.