ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;For the real name of love .

    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to daaaaaaaaaddy!!
    Happy birthday to yoou!
    lovelove daddy <333

    Daddy turns 43 yesterday! && i bought him this chocolate cocoa cake with a layer of chocolate biscuit at the bottom of it (i didnt knew about it actually!) . it was SUPER NICE id say! too bad,prettyboy didnt getto taste them,although he's the one helped me to choose that lovely cake! so,how should i tell about yesterday's day of mine? lemme start from do . then,re . andand,followed by mi . haha,lame =P

    school really suck yesterday! 4 periods of maths,feel like dying man! squeezing my brain juice to solve algebra problems and all . it rains heavily,super heavily! im late to meet prettyboy . so,yeah . rushed to westmall and meet fadhilah,to update my bank book and all . prettyboy msged and said;
    "kalau you da nak naik mrt kat bukit batok,message me hor!"

    i then reached bukit batok platform,was about to call him when i was SO SURPRISED that he is standing 1.68m tall infront of me! haha . i was like,i thought u wanna meet me upp at jurong? he them told me,he thought of doing me a surprise,by waiting for me at gombak platform . well,he did actually . he waited for like 35 minutes!?!?!?!?! *shock face* then,when i msged him to tell him that im going westmall first,he then took the train to bukit batok's . see,how sweet he can be at times,when he really misses me! from bugis,all the way till gombak mrt . thanks baby <3

    moving on . we then headed to IMM to have our 'late fine lunch' together at SureBagus (Banquet imitations) . haha . we ate for like 1 hours plus just to finish my chicken chop and his wanton mee . haha . well,we talked eat talked eat talked eat and just that . (what the hell am i talking about?) haha . then,i told him about me bumping into fahmy early in the morning,on my way to school . planning about OUR DATE this saturday . oh no,nothing will go wrong this time round,i promise . pinch each other,tickle each other,messaging my hand! =) oh yesyesyes! he bite me yesterday lor =( at my shoulder,cause' i disturbed and irritate him soo many times at one go! painful seeeyy =( haha . so yeah,we then meet iqa (my elder sister,in case you dont know) to buy cake for daddy . proceed back home,with only holding hands and nothing else .

    overall,thanks for the time,love . coming down all the way from your school at bugis,to jurong just to spent time with me . eat with me and accompany me,after not meeting each other for like 2 weeks exact! && yesyes,do sleep over at your dad's condo this friday night! it'll be easier for you to pick me up for our date,the next day! sounds a good idea! thanks fafilla for popping out the idea (aku la sape lagi) haha . and,i bet our date will turn out good! macam da guarantee gitu . haha . date,movies,fine dinner,prettyboy = perfect! =) lovelove prettyboy! 사랑




    next stop . movies movies movies movies and just movies! oh yeay! soo many movies coming up now! im sosososososo don't know which one i should go for,FIRST . haha . maybe,the recent horror movie,'One Missed Call' . ororor,the latest korean movie,Le Grand Chef? haha . we shall see! butbutbutbut,im soooooooooo looking forward for 27 Dresses! you should see the trailer first before catching one! cause' its not even yet release in singapore's cinemas! =)it's on the 24th January,lame lagi sia!

    the cutest time ive ever spent with ifah and usamah was going back home running in the heavy rain . haha . was an embarrassing one though when we walked pass Alif,with our uniforms all wet! andand,people are staring us for like,all the way . oh my oh my . but really,i find it cute when we hold each other's hand tightly,and cross the road! haha . cute youu la ifah and usamah! =)

    labels: this saturday,it's gonna happen! trust me,baby .

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, January 15, 2008 @20:40 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.