ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;Tell me you love me baby .





    6 days more to Valentine's Day! so fellas,what's your plan with ur partner? haha . i wish im gonna have a superduper great sweet cum lovely one ever! like,working things out for me and him? haha . i like i like i likeeeeeeee *kening naik-naik* haha . so yeah,went to East Coast Park with Hatim,Fikah and Khai yesterday . then,Wati and Vaam joined us . we had a great time although the place is quite pack . okay,not quite but REALLY pack i'd say! neither of us brought the mat so we sat on tha dry grass patch . a cute one i shall say! haha . kill the time by playing with the sea water,play cards,listen to songs with the speaker brought by Fikah,watch the cards-magics by Hatim and Khai and be in his arms for like the whole entire day? *cheeky smile* =)


    10 hours and 25 minutes seems sooo freaking long but,not for me though . i feel that ive only spent my time with him for only an hour plus? werid . but that's how you really feel when you're with the one you love . love? did i say love? haha . *wink* soo,i wanted to put up the pictures snapped yesterday but,ive yet to received them from Fikah and Wati . so,shall wait though . andand now,i really got nothing else on my freaking mind . soooo,let's shall continue on the next time i blog hor .


    ohoh,i gotta wake up early tomorrow as im going to Pasir Ris Park with my cousins which is from my daddy's side which i am not really used to . im bet its gonna be a boring one! haha . i wish i could run away and escape from it so that i can spent my time with my Hatim and accompany him for his jamming . still,i wanna meet my so-lost-long grandma tomorrow . but too bad,we gotta wait till Thursday then! andand,wednesday night,me and Iqa planned to do something really sweet for our love ones! haha . andand,i shall prepare the sweetest among the sweetest small tiny lil surprise for him andand plus,27 dresses too baby! then,the following saturday shall be the date! ohhh dateee . so,how can i share my feeling now?


    i've never felt better while i am in your arms,and when you hugged me tight like as if you wanna hold me forever and never let go . but,nothing seems better when you kissed my forehead to express your love physically and that's when i feel the love and sparks between us . and that's when im starting to love you each minute baby . i am,for real . well,my life is definitely all about you now . no matter how many guys likes me,love me,had a crush with me,wanna date me out or so but still IM ALL YOURS B! :)


    labels: yesterday was our part of our 1st chapter of love =)

    "" was Posted On: Friday, February 08, 2008 @21:17 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.