ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ;oh agony .


    Oh,these are the pictures taken on our outing on the First day of the Chinese New Year celebration! soooo,yeah . there's only 6 of them though .

    ooooh,the 6 of us! Fikah,Khai,Hatim,Dilla,Yunis and Faizal .

    i just love them! =)


    the looovelyy lovebirds! haha,dorang memang cuteee! cepat2 official hor! *wink*
    focus on my eye! haha . candid shot laa,im not even ready for the camera yet! ohoh,Hatim choooomel kaaaan? *cheeky*


    i fine them cutee too! tp bile part dorang gadoh,sembunyi belakang Fikah siol aku . kan B kan? haha
    end up,its only the 4 of us . double date next time round baby! =)


    Poeple keep on asking me about me and Issyah . kinda weird but yeah,im just a goodfriend of his! for real,i am one! haha . andand,at times,when i've already explained my situation right now,they then thought i was having some puppy love feelings . absolutely no lor . they simply don't understand me i guess . yeah,don't really understand me . sheeeesh . oh yeah,what? well,nothing seems better when he told me what's in his mind! guess whaaaaaaaaaaat fellas?


    Dilla: I don't know why but i really wanna tell you that,you're the best thing that have ever happen in my life . im'a person who's like,if i love someone,i shall love him whole heartedly . and as for you,i've already secure you in my heart and baby,i'll hold on to you and never let you go . never . like i told you before,whichever girl who wons you is a lucky one and i guess,im the one though! =)


    Hatim: Awwwww,that's sooo sweet dear :) guess what,I LOVE YOU dear :) :) i've started to love you now,seriously .


    omgomgomg,haha . well,that's about it . i suspect that Valentine's day gonne be a something one but yeah,do take your time baby . im fine with everything though! ohh yes,as for Fikah and Khai,cepat2 official jugak lorr korang! really cant wait for that to happen! =) ohh yes,what happened?


    && its when,your own very BESTFRIEND,
    where you pour your thoughts to,
    whom you share your happy and sorrow moments together,
    treat you that way .literally,THAT WAY .
    the way it's not supposed to be!
    absolutely dissapointing though as you've known me for like 4 years now?
    what the fuck?


    She even thought she was not at fault and got panic and afraid if i getto know about it .
    just wait till you explain every single thing you me then!
    && what else now?
    SCREW YOU BITCH =)

    "" was Posted On: Monday, February 11, 2008 @17:12 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.