ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    ABOUT YOU .


    1. Current status:
    - Attached .

    2. Are you in love:
    - YES I AM ((:

    3. Working or schooling:
    - Schooling

    4. Are you a homely person:
    - Gotta say,yes .

    5. Are you a hot-tempered or a cool-tempered person:
    - It depens on the situation . but,more to the cool one .

    6. Are you positive as a person:
    -Well,im not sure either! haha

    7. List FIVE words which describe you the best:
    - Very friendly,understanding,outgoing,silly and pampered (only they knows)

    8. Your hobbies:
    - Talk to boyfriend over the phone,read english book (like finally), shopping and dance! with additional of talking to myself when im super duper duper bored,seriously (im not insane hor!)

    9. What do you love to do when you're free:
    - On my computer the whole entire day and find the opportunity to disturb other people!

    10. What do you feel right now:
    - Nervous and excited!

    11. Name the person you love so much in the past years:
    - Still am loving them,my family of course! with my late uncle too!

    12. Name the person you love so much now:
    - Family and relatives plus boyfriend and all of my girlfriends!

    13. Any besties:
    - Zanna,ifah,mas,ilyana,fikah,yunis and suryani (the people whom i often turn to)

    14. Any enemy(s):
    - I dont have one but i have some whom i dislike .

    15. List down the things you love about youself mentally:
    - I often give chances to people although they've hurt me upteen times (i'm nice)
    - I make friends easily and that's one of the reason why i have lots of friends!
    - I don't often get mad/angry . seriously . not unless you really make me one!

    16. List down the things you love about yourself physically:
    - I love my body (shape)
    - I love my long lashes and dark browned color eyes
    - I love my hindustani-pakistani malay look . (which people often mistook me for indian girl)


    17. What are you listening to now:
    - I bet that you look good on the dancefloor by Arctic Monkeys

    18. Do you see yourself as one of the most luckiest girl in any perspective:
    - In my lovestory,yeah . in other perspective,not really .

    19. What is your ambition:
    - A fashion designer or a steewardes

    20. What are the things you MUST have in your bag when you go out:
    - Phonny,ear-piece,inhaler (okay,what a bad asthma i have),wallet,compact powder,comb .

    21. What is your favourite pet:
    - Definitely not CATS,nigga please! i dont have any .

    22. What is your favourite colours:
    - Black,white,brown,yellow,red and green .

    23. What is your favourite love movie:
    - Eiffel im in love,i likeeeee~

    24. What is your favourite animated movie:
    - Enchanted! haha

    25. What is your favourite comedy movie:
    - Game plan,meet the fokers! wohoo . (bet,still gotta list down on and on)

    26. Favourite cooking:
    - Momma's cokking of course!

    27. Your favourite song currently:
    - Mardy bum by Arctic Monkeys (sedap giler nak mampos)

    28. Your favourite stories:
    - Bedtime stories by boyfriend! (okay,lie . im the one who tell him bedtime story instead)

    29. Your favourite poeple:
    - The people who love me,definitely!

    30. Your most favourite sentence/words used:
    - Whateveeer,apee jeeer,taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaak,amende kau yak-alah . haha .

    BEHIND THE SCENE


    31. The person you hurt the most:
    - I dont really hurt people cause i dont dare to .

    32. The person whom hurt you the most:
    - My previous,Fahmy . (only if you know the whole lovestory of mine,you'll know)

    33. The person you miss the very most:
    - Late uncle and granpa . i miss my grandma at JB too and my lovely Pak Usu!

    34. What is in your head right now:
    - How shall i explain to boyfriend about the outing being postpone to tuesday? is he gonna be mad?

    35. What is the most romantic word/sentence/phrase you've ever said to someone you love:
    - I don't know why but i wanna tell you that you're the best thing that have ever happen in my life baby . Im a person who's like,if i love that someone,i will love him whole heartedly . and as for you,i've already secure you in my heart and baby,i'll hold on to you and never let you go . not even a mile yet a distance . like i told you before,whichever girl who owns you is a lucky one and i guess im the one though((: (i ACCIDENTELLY deleted that msg this afternoon) =(

    36. What is the most romantic thing you've ever done to someone you love:
    - Planned to celebrate Valentine's Day at the ROOFTOP and catch sunsets and bake brownie and cupcakes with the ILOVEYOU alphabets on it plus,made a HUNDRED over heartshaped paper with 9 different languages in saying ILOVEYOU (please refer to the day i got official) haha

    37. Have you ever regret hurting someone:
    - Unintentionally,yeap . it's not literally my fault hor!

    38. Have people ever backstabbed you:
    - A few times,but its clean forgotten now .

    39. The most regretted thing you've ever done:
    - Being too kind to people which made them take you for granted,but that's me though .

    40. The most happiest time in my life:
    - When i getto spent my time with my love ones which include my lovely girlfriends!

    41. Have you ever find it hard to move on with life after being dumped with your previous:
    - VERY id say! seriously . but,im glad i did! if not,im not what i am right now! ((:

    42. Ever faint:
    - Yes,once . when i was in primary 6,doing my 1.2km run at my school field .

    43. Do you have a crush on someone right now excluded your boyfriend:
    - Oh definitely! Alex tuner,the rock,kim jaejoong,ryan gosling and kyle patrick .

    YOUR FINANCIAL


    44. Who give you money:
    - Daddy .

    45. How do you spent your money:
    - very wisely,in fact i jot down every single thing i bought .

    46. The most expensive clothes you ever bought for yourself/others:
    - My brown hoodie from forever 21 and Adidas Jacket .

    47. The cheapest thing you ever bought for yourself:
    - I'm not sure either . barang yang selongok seringgit kot? joking,haha .

    48. The most expensive thing someone ever bought for you:
    - Adidas jacket (original hor),converse hi-cut and jewellery from parents!

    49. The last thing you spend on:
    - A white shirt from Giordano at Vivo

    50. The next thing you wanna buy for yourself:
    - Ipod touch,New urban male's sandal,Ripples's flip flop and a new watch!

    KILL THE BOREDOM TIME! SENTOSA OUTING POSTPONE TO THIS TUESDAY INSTEAD OF TOMORROW DUE TO SOME REASONS . PLEASE CONTACT DILLA FAFILLA FOR MORE ENQUIRES .

    labels: isn't it sweet when your boyfriend actually cooked for you when he dosent want you to skip any meals? that's what B did! ((:

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, March 09, 2008 @20:43 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.