ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    For godness sake,i want my BANGS again! it's getting freaking longer and longer each day! and like seriously,i have to cut it shorter in the very nearest time! which include,i have to do something to my hair! hair-straightening again! sooon baby,sooon! ((:

    im sick today . baaaaaaad gastrics and baaaaaaaad headache and im for real this time round (im not saying i lied everytime,nonsense) so yes,supposingly,i have to accompany boyfriend for his surgery appointment down at NUH but unfortunately,im down with this silly sickness . so yeah,i failed to accompany him though =( im sorry baby . but hey,thanks for coming down all the way from Jurong to school,just to fetch me back from my training and just to spent an hours plus of your time together with me although you dosent seems THAT well due to your shoulder . thanks baby! ((:

    again,ive been having CHEEKY dreams . haha . you know,when the thing that you look forward to this saturday,it will ALWAYS stick to your bloody mind and it actually leads me to my dreams! making out,i dreamt about making out with boyfriend TWICE! see,how cheeky i can actually be . okay,i wouldnt wanna dream of it but i cant help it . but,it seems kinds cute though! like seriously . and,thanks baby for making me blush flush mlush infront of you when you asked me about that -bluek! so yeah,2 days more and i can send my time with boyfriend! ehem ehem,french kissing hor? cheeky teros . && he's giving 2 packages lagi! waaaah,how cool can that be? *cheeky smileeee* ((:

    I miss my boyfriend badly . dosent make sense that well,but i didnt getto hug him tight yesterday as im wearing school t-shirt . damn . but hey,i know how to behave outside okay! haha . so yeah,2 days more and i seriously wanna escape from the BORING event this saturday like seriously . i'd rather spend my time with boyfriend . wooaaaah((:

    Over at his house when i was checking on him,a day after his operation . how cheeky boyfriend can be at times! look at his cheeky-sweet smile! i likeeeeee~ *grins widely*

    labels: Frenchi kissing,is the sweetest ever you can get from the person you're deeply in love . also,that's how you show your love PHYSICALLY and,that's when you can feel the sparks,love =)

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, March 27, 2008 @17:30 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.