ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!


    Congratulations Aszeni cousin and the partner,Haslinda . semonge kekal hingga ke akhir hayat and moge-moge hingga ke anak cucu yeer =D


    Out of the 100 over pictures snapped,this is the most favourite one and i simply dont know why?

    (mama,myself,my cheeky uncle from jb,my favourite cousin and my fav auntie from jb,the wife)


    Body's are all aching due to tiredness . ive not been getting enough sleep lately . prolly,im busy with my cousin's wedding preperation last few days . yeah,one of the reason . besides that,ive been spending my whole entire night talking with boyfriend over the phone till wee hours . and last night,we actually talked till 4 am! could you believe that? dah lepas bual kat phone,sms la pulak . haha . rindu nyer pasal,haiyoh . mampos .


    guess what? i've not even done my homework! okay lie . i did some of it and for godness sake,ive not even finished my MATHEMATICS homework which is super lots! *faints* Miss Ang is really crazy and i bet,no one's gonna get them totally done! seriously . ive only did my malay and some poa's and some of the maths question . okay,that's all . i still got my history and maths and maths and just MATHS! *okay,im dead* andand,what's worst when school's re-opening TOMORROW! in 10 hours and 26 minutes sharp! okay Fafilla,once school re-opens,no more slacking around and dozing off inside the class without acceptable reason! if not,you're unable to have a grand wedding,unlike your cousin who just did (he's one is really ungrand i tell you!)


    okay dudes and duttes,since last friday is my FIRST MONTH ann with boyfriend,i received a longlonglong myspace message from him! so,i proudly wanna share with you guys here and yeah,i shall just copy paste the sweetest among the sweetest part which i love the most! this is what he said;


    Happy one month anni baby!

    i've never been so happy to be with someone((:


    i love you because-

    1. you are so so adorable

    2. you are so so so so cute

    3. you are so so so so sweet

    4. you are full of surprises

    5. you put a smile on ma face

    6. you don't pretend like something you're not when you're with me

    7. you have a HOT body

    8. you have cool white teeth

    9. you have nice hair

    10. you have a nice smell

    11. you are very manje((:

    12. you are so in love with me((: ((: ((:

    13. you make ma heart beat faster

    14. you make me smile when you kiss me or you call me "sayang"

    15. you are the most understanding girl ever.

    16. you wouldn't wanna fight over small matters

    17. you would rather talk things out then to fight over it

    18. you say sorry even for the smallest mistakes

    19. you have nice smile

    20. you are the nicest person

    21. you are the most caring person

    22. you are funny(if you didn't realise that la)

    23. YOU ARE HOT

    24. your jokes are funny yet CUTE

    25. you are such a lovable girl

    26. you appreciate me for who i am

    27. you are the best thing that has ever happen in my life

    28. you are the greatest thing that has ever happen in my life

    29. you are the CUTEST thing that has ever happen in my life

    30. YOU ARE THE ONE FOR ME((:

    && that's what he said . and this is what i reply . again,the sweetest among the sweetest please! =)


    01. You're the nicest guy ive ever come across,i dont lie . (although i find u irritating previously)

    02. You're veryveryvey sweet in any way,just to make my day a beautiful one .

    03. You're willing to make the things i ever wanted,came true . (which most guys not willing to)

    04. You're willing to accept me for who i am,the boring average girl

    05. You have a HOTHOTHOT body (6 pacs,i likee~~)

    06. You own the sweeeetest smile ever! ((:

    07. You have a gorgeous & beautiful eyes which make me comfortable having eye contact with .

    08. I'm comfortable being with you .

    09. You're willing to be there for me,when i need a listening ear and share my problems to .

    10. You're there to lend me your shoulder for me to cry on when i misses you like hell lot ((:

    11. You NEVER FAILED to make me smile,eversince the FIRST day .

    12. You never failed to make me smile every single day

    13. Awak soranglah yang sanggup layan karenah kite .

    14. Layan manje kiter and all .

    15. You would try your very best just to be with me when im sick

    16. You never failed to remind me to take my medicines when i totally forgot about it .(sape lah yang sanggup buat macam tu)

    17. You're supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer cuteeee id say! ((:

    18. You own a sexy hair! i likeeeeeeeee~~ ( botak=strictly NS ONLY)

    19. You always make me laugh with ur funny jokes and all

    20. i love the way u reacted when i call you sayang

    21. i love you hugs cause' its like the best hug ive ever received

    22. You're just like me,dosent like to fight over small stuff

    23. Sayang,you're the most understanding guy ever on earth ((:

    24. You're the best thing that ever happen in my life,like seriously! ((:

    25. The super greatest thing that have ever happen in my life

    26. You're the only one who really really really understand my needs

    27. You're very caring,which sometimes,really touched me hor!

    28. The most loving guy ive ever come across (i never lie,you know me well)

    29. You make my heart beats faster and slower at the same time .

    30. I super duper love your smell ((: (never gonna forget that)

    31. You simply make my day baby .

    32. I love your touch .

    33. I love the way you walk

    34. I love the way you tell me how much i mean to you

    35. I love the way you express your love towards me,be it mentally or physically

    36. I simply love your hugs and kisses .

    37. You're sooo nice to have the thought of cooking a meal for me,just to make sure i didnt skip my meals which no one ever done it before

    38. i love the way you say " baby,i love you sososso much" (omg,that's the best things baby)

    39. I SIMPLY LOVE it when you call me your baby((:

    40. You've got everything i ever need .

    41. You really appreciate me although there's nothing special in me

    42. You're my everything,literally everything baby . im super serious about it

    43. You're the only one for me,and that's soooooooooooo true!

    which include,you got a sexy leg,sexy long fingers and sexy hands! also,you're the only one who's willing to give me your full attention every single day without faild which others CANT .


    That's all folks~

    labels: gonna hear your voice pretty sooon!

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, March 16, 2008 @20:41 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.