ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    Temperature's rising and i bet i'll stay on like this,until whenever? the weather sucks,BIG TIME . i've been repeating Passenger Service's ori's,Come back kid's and Elysia's song for 332489465348 times now . DICKHEADS .

    Can i like list down the names of people(s) i miss,completely?

    Fitri bby,Nunu,Sally,Ayu,Passenger Service,Riyan my nephew,My cousins over at JB,My lovely abang Fazli & kak Lynn,Alex Turner (never,did),Weeman,Shab (nunu),Annie,Dayah,Issyah,Faruq,Wawan,A'man,Jill and Kaisha,i'm meeting you upp pretty pretty soon =)

    PLUS,i'm missing the most lovely one,HATIM-shii (of course) =DDD and so,i'm meeting you in approximately 16 hours time! i miss you a whole lot,okay! =( *insert a really really really sad face*

    labels: i'd rather lose EVERY single thing i own in this whole wide world,but i can't afford to lose you cause' you're my literally EVERYTHING in this world,baby =) you ARE and i don't lie,you know me VERY WELL,right?

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 @18:57 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.