ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    BITCH . if you can call me that,why can't i? and so,you're saying that i'm a HYPOCRITE? girl,i think its better for you to look at yourself FIRST,before saying about other people . i've NEVER been a hypocrite kind of person and NEVER I WILL,never . if all of my friends around me said i'm NOT,what makes you think i am,when you didn't even know me? and,what rights have you got to insult me? who the hell you think you are? girl,if you CAN blog about me in your xanga,why can't i blog about you now? AND,if you think i'm too coward to say it straight to your face,dammit . i CAN . i'm not even afraid of you,NO i'm not .


    so,wassaup with you now? what is your fucking motive of doing all this? you said,i was just ACTING? me? i'm the one who acts all the way from the very start or you? i've never ever gave someone a birthday greeting for the sake of acting . i do it in a sincere way . cause,you're one of my myspace friend and cant i even wished you? skip that . calling you BABYGIRL? fuck,i called every single girl i knew,with lovely names cause i treat them REAL NICE and,if i were to call them that way,it wasn't an act AT ALL . never been . and please,if you REALLY know me,you should know what kind of person i am . if i like that person,hell yeah i'm gonna treat them double the way they treat me . and if i literally dislike/hate that particular fag,i would tell him/her straight to their fucking face,i don't like them . and please ask yourself,did i ever say to you that i hate/dislike you? DID I? hell no,i've never ever did . i'm not even acting or acting innocent . damn you .


    bloody hell . and what's more about me you gotta say? if i'm really in your hated list,by all means go ahead and stick with that . i'm fine with it so long as i know i didn't do anything wrong towards you . and so long i know i NEVER disturb your life and all,like seriously . i've NEVER hated you and you really have to get that in mind cause' i know there's no reason why i should do so as i didn't even know you that well! i'm NOT ridiculous nor unreasonable,please . and babe,if you wanna blog anything about me,wanna curse me,wanna hate me,wanna insult me,BY ALL MEANS go ahead! i don't give a fuck . i wouldn't even care less about what you wanna say about me,really . and one thing for sure,get this in mind; I'VE NEVER EVER STOLE YOUR EX-BOYFRIEND FROM YOU!


    NEVER! got that? i got official with him months after both of your break-upps . i didn't even wanna know what the fuck happened to your relationship or EVEN,you still have feelings for him or whatever fuck . i don't give a damn . if you still love him,go ahead i don't give a fuck . and please,i've never stole him from you . and,if you're unsatisfied about this shit and you can't even understand simple english that i'm typing down right here,you CAN ask me straight to my face,i'm not afraid,really . cause' again,i know i didn't do anything wrong towards you girl . THINK,you've turned 16 but i've not,unfortunately . i BELIEVE,you CAN think better than me . but,it seems the other way round,isn't it? get a life,and whatever things you're so unhappy with me,sort it out with me and please,you're sooo yesterday sia .


    be it meow or roar,whatever shit it is,i didnt follow you or whatsoever . unfortunately,you don't understand what i typed down the other day . that's my nature and i said that way to every single person i knew including my own boyfriend . please eh,he didn't even taught me about doing that and i don't give an effing care if that thing used to be YOURS and HIS . so what? you're jealous hor? don't be,cause there's no reason why you should be one . i'm not trying to find fault by typing every single thing right here but if you're still thinking that i'm trying to find fault with you here,go ahead do whatever you want by making me AMAZED or whatsoever . i don't really mind cause' i bear NO grudges and all towards you . still unsatisfied? you can just say them straight to my face,like seriously . thanks for insulting me when i've NEVER did anything towards you and thanks for the things you said about me . but,i've never hated you cause there's no reason why i should be one although you still got feeling for him? i understand


    i swear i'm seriously nice . i've NEVER treated someone badly and hated them . if i were to,there must be a good reason of why i'm doing so . i'm not putting up an act cause i'm not good at one . i'm not trying to be innocent cause i know i'm already one . someone simply insulted me without any particular reason without me doing anything wrong . and girl,could you please explain the reason why you did that way? or even,whatever things you said about me . just because of that MEOW and ROAR thingy? what the fuck? i seriously hate doing this way,i'm sorry,but if you would do that to me,why can't i do the same thing to you? who are you to me,anyway? YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! i'm seriously looking forward for your beautiful words . and remember,by you doing all this,it WON'T change my love towards HATIM and you'll NEVER gonna get him back . cause once you did a mistake,that's it .


    labels: so,i'm the one who's hypocrite,or YOU? you got ALOT of things to say about me,right? goo ahead! i seriously don't mind =DD && i bet,you'll definitely tag me later one after reading this post and insult me again? and if you think you're NOT coward,DO type down your name when tagging instead of typing it as an ANONYMOUS . i'm just totally mad about this whole thing and i've said my piece,enough . THANK YOU =)


    I SWEAR THIS POST IS SOOOOO NOT ME! I SWEAR,REALLY =(

    "" was Posted On: Thursday, May 22, 2008 @21:29 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.