ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!






    Secondary 4 Normal Academic Kampong Glam Trip .

    Pictures will be up very soon when the blogger is not being gay on me . and to those people who wanna have the pictures snapped by my camera,do ask from me and i shall send them to you lor . and well,ignore the precious entry . it was a heat of anger . and as you guys really know,that post is SO NOT ME =( and as for YOU,do give me a call the minute you got my myspace message,alright? i'm still waiting for your call . there's something i wanna say to you and if i don't,it'll not be really nice and i won't feel good like usual . well,that's my nature =)

    i came up with something this afternoon . something which i wrote when i caught up in a boring kind of situation . and so,spare a few minutes and read them . try to understand what i'm trying to interpret and you'll definitely gonna get me =) tell me something about it after reading them! and,thank god this thing DOES make sense although i do any old how =P

    i run to the forest and i sing my heart out
    i run to the beach and i shout out loud
    i am so lonely,lonely
    can't bear to be on my own
    i want to scream and shout
    i want to be a crowd
    i want to get rid of you,dear darkness
    i turn to dust whenever i'm alone

    smash the glass and enjoy the sound
    let it be heard,let it howl
    ohhh,i can see an angel weaving
    at a black and white wed on a wall
    at a white palace
    let the bell ring loud
    let it be tremble
    or should i run to the forest
    and turn to the beach?


    labels: if only you can really understand what's inside me .

    "" was Posted On: Saturday, May 24, 2008 @21:07 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.