ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!




    Handsome Dad and Sexy Mama! <333333

    I know what's on your mind! my mom look so young right? she's turning 38 this 27th June (how on earth can i get mixed up with her birthdate?) . she USED to be fat and with that,she keeps on taking herbs (jamu) to slim down and it really works! like of course,it tooks some months/years but still,it pays off her effort! and now,her body size is as the same as me and my elder sister and we CAN share ur clothes and stuffs all together . yes,my mom has a very good taste of fashion too okay! and why am i talking about my mom when this post is about Father's Day? haha . im bored lah! and as for dad,he's 5 years older . still young and sexy,yeay! as for today's entry,just focus on the left side of the picture and take a good look at my dad! cause' it's daddy's day today! =)

    HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO EVERY FATHER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD! XOXOXO

    labels: hungry,let's have mushroom soup for supper and then,midnight talk with boyfriend,drag myself to sleep and dream of something nice and cheeky =P the next day,i want that "thing" badly,thanks boyfriend =)

    "" was Posted On: Sunday, June 15, 2008 @20:43 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.