ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    (last day of HELP programme,Dilla,Yani & Ifah)

    I was bored,the usual . and so,i've been doing some research for something really nice and i decided to take a short break in finding some silly jokes which i can laugh my ass off with you guys . and this is what i found . its really hilarious,really! =DDD

    A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and have dinner with her parents. Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

    Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms. The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex. At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.

    The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all. That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

    The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated. The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

    A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy. Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."

    The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

    not funny enough? let's try this one!

    Old aunts used to come up to me at weddings, poke me in the ribs and cackle, telling me, "You're next."

    They stopped after I started doing the same thing to them at funerals.

    still a NO? lemme think of something else! andand,this one is REALLY GREAT,i tell you!

    This is so called a HATE LETTER from a boy to a girl . it's creative yet funny . However, the girl's father does not like his daughter's boyfriend and want them stop their relationship . and so,the boy wrote this letter to the girl as he knew that the girl's father will definitely read this letter . read all of the lines FIRST and,and this is how it goes like;

    1 "The great love that I have for you

    2 is gone, and I find my dislike for you

    3 grows every day. When I see you,

    4 I do not even like your face;

    5 the one thing that I want to do is to

    6 look at other girls. I never wanted to

    7 marry you. Our last conversation

    8 was very boring and has not

    9 made me look forward to seeing you again.

    10 You think only of yourself.

    11 If we were married, I know that I would find

    12 life very difficult, and I would have no

    13 pleasure in living with you. I have a heart

    14 to give, but it is not something that

    15 I want to give to you. No one is more

    16 foolish and selfish than you, and you are not

    17 able to care for me and help me.

    18 I sincerely want you to understand that

    19 I speak the truth. You will do me a favor

    20 if you think this is the end. Do not try

    21 to answer this. Your letters are full of

    22 things that do not interest me. You have no

    23 true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,

    24 I do not care for you. Please do not think that

    25 I am still your boyfriend."

    It's really bad,i agree . However, before handing over the letter to the girl, the boy told the girl to Read Between The Lines . which means,to read ONLY THE ODD NUMBERS . so,why don't you give it a try on reading the odd numbers ONLY,continuously . it's really great,trust me! =)

    boiled sausage and fishballs with chili sauce is really great . with chips more snacks and Dove Amicelli chocolate,really melts in the mouth . already planned,i'm staying over at JB for a week starting from next week,along with my younger sister as we got nothing to do in Singapore anyway . that's my only holiday,i guess . i'll definitely gonna miss the sweetlove but still,i miss staying over there . it's been 5 months though . and,6 months of not meeting my lovely cousin who just came back from his UITM University and Kuala Lumpur . oh,met Hatim-shii just now and i seriously think he looks like a Secondary School kid,really . too bad,my phone is not with me,if not i'd be sure to snapped those cute pictures! lovelove <33333

    labels: i've lost weight,i'm skinny,my abs are getting better and all i gotta do now is to DANCE!

    "" was Posted On: Monday, June 02, 2008 @17:32 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.