ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
    Hello
    Add your small about me here! Hi my name is Leslie and I love pies. Pies are good and delicious and fun to eat. They're not cake.

    like it?
    tagboard
    Add your tagboard code here or something!
    stats
    Get a hit counter from http://hitcounterstats.com/ or google for more sites and add it here!





    I'm bored to the fucking core =S and this is for today's entry . there you go,fellas!

    1. Do you want to grow old with someone or be single?
    -Grow old with someone. touching nak mampos .

    2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
    -MY BED! im still sleeeeeping *ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ* HAHAHA .

    3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
    -Sit infront of the pc and think what on earth should i blog for today's entry .

    4. What was something that happened to you in 1992?
    -Come out from my mummy's thing O.o

    5. If you were stranded on an island with the person you hated and without food what would you do:
    -Should i just pray to god that someone hould come there and rescue me? (is that good enough?)This question isn't different from reality . HAHA .

    6. When someone catches your eye, do you try to make eye contact or avoid it?
    -I'll pretend i didn't see anything cause apart from Hatim,i don't dare to do any eye contacts with anyone else,like honestly .

    7. What color is your hairbrush?
    -I don't brush my hair,so no hairbrush for me lor .

    8. What was the last thing you bought?
    -Hershey's cookie & cream chocolate .

    9. How do u know when you're in love?
    -I can't figure it out either . I just getto know about it naturally . SHUT UP =D

    10. Have you been to china?
    -Nope and i don't want to and i don't know why . HAHA

    11. Where do you keep your money?
    -Wallet and under my clothes inside the wordrobe . and sometimes,inside my unknown pants pockets . and when i place my hands in them,i'll see money . that's the idea of having a "surprise" for myself! =)

    12. Have you traveled outside thecountry?
    -Yes .

    13.Do you wish you were back together with any of your exes?
    -I would reconsider if they look like Alex Turner right now . JOKING, && NEVER EVER WANT TO .

    14. Do you like peanut butter?
    -Prolly .

    15. What is your motto on love?
    -Motto? i don't have any . well,just keep the love strong until when-when (bile-bile) =P

    16. The thing you love about relationships?
    -Simply everything . haha,touching sangat-sangat .

    17. The thing you love about being single?
    -The flings, the 'single-mingle', the dates! *muke mentel*

    18. Would you give up a dream for someone you loved?
    -NEVER .

    19. Do you wanna cut your hair?
    -I don't think so . still wanna feeling-feeling with long hair .

    20. Are you over the age of 25?
    -NC 16 pon belom lepas siol .

    21. Do you talk a lot?
    -ALOT like you've never imagine . macam Mak Nenek,perhaps?

    22. Do you watch The O.C.?
    -HAHA . Used to,but not now anymore =S

    23. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?
    -Nope .

    24. Do you know anyone named Kelsey?
    -Nope .

    25. Favorite ice cream?
    -Double chocolate ice-cream .

    26. Could you date someone who has been only your friend for a long time?
    -Why not,right?

    27. Are you typically a jealous person?
    -Not really, nope .

    28. Is there such thing as a perfect relationship?
    -True love,YES . Perfect relationship,NOPE .

    29. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "P":
    -Prakash . One crazy fella from my next class .

    30. Who's the last person to call you?
    -My cousin just now,to send back the stuffs she borrowed .

    31. Last magazine you bought?
    -Wah,shits . i can't remember . been sometime now .

    32. Do you chew on your straws?
    -When i got nothing better to do .

    33. Do you have curly hair?
    -A little little bit of them .

    34. Can you dance like a chicken?
    -Chicken can dance? O.O are you sure?

    36. Last concert?
    -Concert,never been . Gigs,Apprigos From Hell,26th April 2008 .

    37. What is something you say a lot?
    -My gooooooooood . sengal lah kau . tak macam serabai lah pulak . haiyah dingding dong =DD

    38. Favorite color?
    -Black,white,brown,yellow and blue . TAKE NOTE! HAHAHAHA .

    39. Do you know what a plectrum is for?
    -Guitar pick?

    40. Do you have to work tomorrow?
    -Get my house and school work done,is that counted?

    41. Who was the last person you said I love you to?
    -Boyfriend . thanks =)

    42. What should you be doing right now?
    -Spent my time with my friend instead of stuck myself at home to take care of my 12 years old younger sister! grrrrrrrrrrrr *angry face*

    43. Do you have a nickname?
    -Is DILLA a nickname? okay fine,some myspacers bloody hell called me DILLY :-/

    44.Are you a heavy sleeper?
    -I can be one,if my parents are not at home to wake me up early .

    45. Do you watch tv?
    -Definitely,like everyone .

    46. Is there anyone you like right now?
    -Alex Turner? god,he's just too hot for me .

    47. What exactly is your dream?

    -To be a succesful fashion designer but i know i can't be one,for real =(

    48. In 8 years' time,what will you be doing?
    -God's willing,i'll ask Hatim to propose me and let's get married! HAHA . Have a stable job as an accountant since i'm into POA/Accounting . or prolly,if im stuck in Nitec next year,i'll be a Beauty Therapist,like my mom . I'll be 24 by then! (WAH,R21 pon da lepas!) =PP

    49. What are the things you're looking forward for?
    -Can't think of anything for now,but definitely,i'm looking forward for ARCTIC MONKEYS to come over to fucking Singapore and have their fucking concert down here,PLEASE! =O

    50. Do you have any scars?
    1.When i was in primary 1,i played hide-and-seek with my lil' sister when i fall inside the bathroom (it's super sleepry) and my chin has a BIG cut . have my injections (i love them,at that time) and get it sew . still have them,till today! =DDD

    2.I was in K-2,then . i was helping my uncle,carrying some stuffs as my family is moving out . till then,i fall at the stairs and at the middle of my head,theres a small circle which is BOTAK . so,if i wanna do CENTER-PARTING,it'll be SUPER easy,maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan .

    51. Where do you want your honeymoon to be?
    -MAMPOS . well,i wanna have them at either Paris (to see Eiffel Tower) or maybe Langkawi (the place is DAMN drop dead gorgeous,i swear) . so long as my resort/hotel will be by the seashore and most importantly,the pool,sea and scenery is GORGEOUS . can watch SUNSETS! WOHOOO . take note hor my husband(s)-to-be! HAHAHA .

    52. What are you waiting for right now?
    -I'm waiting for my Cranberry drink that i place inside the freezer to be iced . then,i shall eat them . i'll be dead definitely if Hatim gets to know about this . Get my inhalers realy tonight!

    53. Who is your real idol?
    -Beyonce' Knowles and Tyra Banks! cool eh?

    54. What is in your mind right now?
    -How on earth can i have mood swings today and not have the usual msn-converstaion with Hatim today? thanks,but i've not even laughed nor smiled =( SORRY BABY =( =(

    55. When's the last and the next time you're meeting your boyfriend?
    - Last time,yesterday . next time,tomorrow =DD


    labels: I'm sorry and let's make it a lesson for the both of us =) thank god,maaaaaaan .

    "" was Posted On: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 @17:57 | 0 lovely comments


    « Older posts | Newer posts »


    Layout TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved.
    Please view with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Resources: TFN.